[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me >be with a north african woman for 4 years (she muslim,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1450968093680.jpg (72KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450968093680.jpg
72KB, 560x640px
>me
>be with a north african woman for 4 years (she muslim, me white).
>Living and travelling together.
>Go through a bunch of strong life obstacles together but in the end we always stay together.
>No vagina sex. Anal (rarely and slow) and blow job only.
>Get married recently.
>First time is painful and awkard for her. Condomless. She takes morning after pills a few hours later.
>Condom fucks for the next few weeks.

>3 1/2 weeks later

>3 pregnancy tests showing positive
>wife is at hospital for unusual period-type pain pain
>Currently waiting for test results if it's a ectopic pregnancy. If not then pregnant for real.
>Ectopic chirurgy may equals in some cases reduced fecondity or infertility.
>If viable pregnancy = Going through the shitstorm of the abortion topic and the emotional tornado following it.
>If keeping it. Well fuck my life, too fucking soon.

FUCK
>>
You'll be fine. Maybe not happy, or satisfied by the outcome. But whatever happens you'll live and grow
>>
>>16796433

Man up and accept responsibility OP. A child is a blessing. The timing will never be perfect, you don't get to pick and choose these things. Man up and deal with it.
>>
NO! It is too lame at this age and time.
>>
Embryos are embryos, I don't care about them. I may understand that for the woman this is a harder situation.
>>
>>16796445
>t, you don't get to pick and choose these things.
But you DO!
>>
>>16796472

That's absolutely absurd. How fucking selfish and hedonistic can you be to abort a child because "it's lame". Are you mad? How does OP know that him and his wife will ever be able to conceive again? Nobody knows. Anything could happen.

OP, you need to man up and accept responsibility for the situation. It is your child, and as I said, every child is a blessing. You should count yourself lucky, if it turns out that your wife does have a healthy pregnancy.

I wish you and your wife all the best OP, and congratulations on conceiving.
>>
>>16796481
>every child is a blessing.
Are you on drugs?
That's insane.
>>
>>16796433
>muslim
>abortion
kek.
>>
>>16796433
>she Muslim, me white

Muslim is a religion, white isn't. What do you actually mean here?

>took morning after pill after sex in your marriage

Why didn't she just start birth control? Why would abortion be a problem when the morning after pill is just a way easier abortion?
>>
>>16796481
OP and his wife are not prepared for this baby. He wasn't ready to commit 18 years of his life to giving a REAL child the emotional support and mature father figure he or she needs. This fetus isn't anything close to what science considers human...That "child" at 3 weeks is literally a cell blob the size of a BB pellet. Your stupid scare tactics of never being able to conceive again fail to recognize that if this fetus does become a kid, it's going into a home that didn't want it, and wasn't ready for it, whereas aborting this thing less sentient than a worm means there WILL be a loving ready home for a child in the future.
>>
>>16796498
Yes i know at first she was rational about it because we were planning a carreer move for her to fullfill her dream then she saw it on echography and I am pretty sure her mind is changing.
>>
>>16796597
Hormones. I'm a woman and I'm terrified of how strong the maternal response is. You need to sit down and honestly talk to her about what this means if you keep it - career, money, schooling, who will take care of the kid. At 3 weeks this fetus is a joke, it's smaller than a pea. Perhaps you should read up on what the fetus development is like at this stage (nothing) because all she'll be feeling is that rush of "my baby", not logic.
>>
>>16796433
Stop being afraid.
Try to come up with real reasons you can't have a child. Stuff like being unable to afford to feed yourselves and living in a box on the street.

You're not going to find any real reasons.

That said, you sound like a dumb kid so maybe you should wait until you aren't one. The girl sounds pretty damn ready, regardless.
>>
We have more than enough money, the reason is we just started living as a real couple, before was not the case since her father didn't about us. We need those extra years in order to face parenthood.
>>
>>16796674
you seem young and stupid, abort
>>
>>16796674
She is really beautiful to me and I need more intercourses with her and the kinda of good times that goes along an healthy sex life
>>
>>16796681
lol no. you.
>>
>>16796705
lmaooo you're not even reading the real replies. you're a fucking child. enjoy raising another one
>>
>>16796481
If I ever have to abort a kid I'm gonna tell myself it would have grown up to be you.
>>
I think we will be fine, I just spoke to her over the phone and she seems rational about it. I'm not with her btw due to nasty circumstances. I'm confident she will abort.

Thanks gents, will come back if situation turns nasty.
>>
>>16796433
Don't fuck chicks if you can't act like a man.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.