[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my mom bought me a honda ruckus how do I deal with this disappointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: anu.png (180KB, 551x342px) Image search: [Google]
anu.png
180KB, 551x342px
so my mom bought me a honda ruckus
how do I deal with this disappointment

>backstory
>be me
>want motorcycle all my life
>begged my mom 24/7
>mom buys me a mazdaspeed protege (orange, yuck)
>get really upset
>not even the stickshift makes it fun
>decide i've had enough
>crash it
>keep begging my mom for a bike
>multiple arguments and fights over course of 6 months now
>eventually she caves in
>she says she has a surprise for me for my birthday
>two wheels and a honda
>birthday comes
>its pic related
i grimaced
my mom was smiling but i just shook my head
she got all red and told me to take it out for a ride
i said no i said she has to return it
she said she cant

what should I do?
>>
Get a job and buy your own bike. Stop being so rude and abusive with your mother. Take a long hard look at your life. Learn carpentry.
>>
Holy fuck how old are you OP?

Whats with your dad? You didn't mention him in your story?
>>
>>16795944
You got a bike and you're still complaining?! How spoiled are you?! Fuck you.
>>
>>16795952
>>16795964
>>16795973

fuck you guys
i thought it'd at least be a cbr or something
give be a break, this is a fucking joke I cant use this
i'd rather keep getting rides to places from her
this is NOT a bike
>>
>>16795944
I would put xeon lights on that bike, and cruise the shit out of it. Get bitches, fuck around, challange the popo. Race with other drivers. Go back home, give my mom a kiss and a hug, thank her for the awesome bike and go to sleep. Be thankful, you spoiled fuckface. Or work and buy one yourself.
>>
>>16795989

it's not a bike
you can't do any of that with this piece of shit
>>
>>16795994
Allright, you want advice for a better bike right. I know the perfect job for you, it involves standing behind a window, attracting horny old man, sucking their dick, drinking their cum, to satisfy them. Call them your daddy, and be thankfull you can suck another 50 dicks for the next day. It's called being a bitch. Thats what you're acting like anyway. Fucking bitch!
>>
>>16796006
oh fuck off
>>
>>16796009
Nohomo.
>>
>>16795944
Haha shit she got you that so you don't kill yourself smashing up another bike you retard.

For the support you have you sure are an ungrateful little shit.
Buy your own damn bike.
Consider carpentry as an income source.
>>
>>16795973
So, OP, you know the scene from Babe, where it's Christmas and the old man builds a dollhouse for his granddaughter, but she throws a tantrum because it's not the dollhouse she saw on TV?

That's you.

Grow up.
>>
>>16796018
i never smashed up a bike, you're an idiot
>>16796021
that's not the same thing
she knows this is all i've wanted since i was 6
i have no interest in cars, only bikes
>>
>>16796029
Read your first post again son.

Holy damn you must be underage. No one over 20 is this dense.
>>
>>16795944
You're a faggot OP. Pick up carpentry and pay for your own shit.
>>
>>16796053
>>16796054
im 26
im just sick of being disappointed
i cant have the one thing i love in my life? why?
>>
>>16796057
>im 26

I really, really hope this is not true.
>>
>>16796029
>that's not the same thing
It's exactly the same thing.

>she knows this is all i've wanted since i was 6
That's not true. I don't doubt that you THINK it's true in this moment, but a little introspection would quickly disprove it.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of vad news, OP, but we're an advice board. Sometimes the advice is "you're wrong". This is one of those times.
>>
>>16796065
>>16796065
i'm not fucking wrong
and i know for a fact this is all i've wanted since i was 6
i even drew pictures
i remember stealing my friend's little bike and racing up and down the streets when i was 10
this is all i've wanted
>>
>>16796057
Then work for it you little piece of shit.
>>
>>16796060
It's not. You're starting to see the light at the end of the bait.
>>
>>16796074
>i'm not fucking wrong
Yes. Yes, you are. Every post of yours only serves to make it clearer.

>and i know for a fact this is all i've wanted since i was 6
I've always wondered how people as self-absorbed as this can possibly do so so little introspection. You'd think that after years if not decades of thinking only about themselves, they'd know themselves pretty darn well. But then they go and spout bullshit like this: things any fool can tell them isn't true.

>i even drew pictures
So?

>i remember stealing my friend's little bike and racing up and down the streets when i was 10
You stole a motorbike at ten years old? And for nothing more than a joyride?
>>
>>16796104
i didnt steal a motorbike it was one of those tiny kids things thats electric
it was the only fun i ever had in my life
how can you sit there and tell me it's not true
it definitely is
all my life all i wanted was a bike
>>
>>16795944
Get a job you entitled faggot.
>>
>>16796114
>it was the only fun i ever had in my life
You live in a place where small electric bikes are given to children as toys. The odds of this one lark being the only fun you've had in your life are zero.
>>
>>16796152
you realize im on 4chan right? obviously my life isnt perfect
i just want a bike anons...
>>
>>16796158
Stop whingeing, get off 4chan and take up a freaking trade.
>>
Epig bait opee
>>
>>16795944

Appreciate the things your parents give you, you ungrateful little shit. If you want a real bike then fucking pay for it yourself.
>>
>>16796029
>she knows this is all i've wanted since i was 6
And now you're 8 and still a little shit, why do you think you deserve it?
>>
>>16795944
>decide i've had enough
>crash it

Laughed out loud and stopped reading there. You literally must be trolling.
>>
>only goal in life is apparently to own a motorcycle

>26 years old, unable to even buy his own despite it being a life motive

>literally crashed a car rather than sell it

>made the exact same fucking thread a few weeks ago minus the ruckus and got the exact same responses

You are a fucking loser.
>>
Become a carpenter and make yourself a sweet new bike with your carpentry skills.
>>
Do you even have a license...?
>>
>>16796158
>you realize im on 4chan right? obviously my life isnt perfect
Of course your life isn't perfect. Neither is mine. Neither is anyone's. But there is a certain baseline level of resiliency that it is reasonable and necessary for a society to demand of its people. You do not measure up.

>i just want a bike anons...
No, you do not. How do I know? Because you got one -in fact, you've gotten two- and you still aren't satisfied.

You are long overdue for some serious introspection. You don't want a bike. A bike is how you thought you'd get what you want. What do you WANT?
>>
>>16796366
I've gotten none.
I want a bike. I have not gotten a bike
>>
I'd beat the shit out of you if you were my son. God you're an ungrateful piece of shit. Seriously just kill yourself and stop burdening your mother with your faggotry.
>>
>>16796196
Fucking this. /adv/ by far gets trolled the hardest. It's embarrassing, probably because we have so many girls here.
>>
>>16796421
you're not in this position you have no idea
>>
>>16796406
>I want a bike. I have not gotten a bike
Looks to me like you've gotten two. Care to explain why they weren't bike enough for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 633x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 633x702px
>>16795944
Grow up pitch.
>>
>>16797060
I got a car and a scooter
>>
>>16795944
It's a fucking ruckus. There's a good reason they're worth more than most other mopeds and that reason is engine mods.
Buy a 150cc upper kit for the piddy 50cc engine in that thing and get a machine that will do 80 or 100.
You will shit your pants.
>>
>>16795944
Kill yourself
>>
Okay, real advice.
crash it again and make sure you die this time to lessen your mother's burden
>>
>>16795944
Kys
>>
>>16797243
look: real advice, op.

feghoot.
>>
>>16797243
^fucking this. Had a modded one in college and the motherfucker would fly.
Or leave it unmodded and get a thousand miles per gallon and buy beer with all the money you save on gas.
>>
16 y/o princess gets a present
16 y/o princess wants a bigger present
16 y/o princess says stuff like "i hate you mom, you ruined my birthday"

this smells like cheap bait
like try not to copy your bait directly from mtv but kinda include some creativity...
>>
>>16796158
>you realize im on 4chan right? obviously my life isnt perfect
Of course it isn't. Neither is mine. Neither is anyone's. But there are degrees of imperfection, and you have not given us any reason yo believe that this is anything but a nonproblem, blown epically out of proportion by your own personal bullshit.

>i just want a bike anons
No, tou do not. You've had bikes, and are still not satisfied. This leads me to believe that a bike was never really what you wanted. At best, it was only a symbol: one you rejected the moment it became clear that the bike wasn't going to get you what you actually want.

So I ask again. A bike was going to be the way you got what you wanted. You rejected the ones that didn't get you what you want. So. What. Do. You. WANT?
>>
>>16795944
Go cry in the corner of your mom's basement.

Fuck off.
>>
Thank you OP for this delicious bait reminding us all to be thankful for our blessings and call our poor parents more often. Jesus christ.
>>
>>16795944

Appreciate the stuff your parents buy you. If you want a real bike then pay for it yourself you ungrateful useless little shit.
>>
Kill yourself on it so she never needs to buy her spoiled shit another vehicle.
>>
>>16799027
Look at us agreeing on something.

I feel a friendship building. <3333
>>
File: Bait.png (114KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
114KB, 955x957px
>>
Work
Make money
Buy your own bike.
>>
I feel embarrassed for the low quality of the bait. Did you put any effort into this?
>>
this has got to be bait. i just can't believe someone is this immature and retarded at 26.
>>
should of said you where 18, op.
>>
>>16799065
why
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.