[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>split up with girlfriend last month >everyone I know has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: soosburn.png (108KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
soosburn.png
108KB, 500x379px
>split up with girlfriend last month
>everyone I know has valentine's dates, so I can't even go out with friends to ease my mind
>little sister doesn't even bother to return my texts, and I feel needy whenever I message her
>she's probably got a date with her jackass new bf

I'm just sitting here, waiting for V Day to depress the hell out of me. I don't want to be alone with myself when that day comes. I've struggled with depression; I can't stand to feel alone. It's like I'm winding a jack in the box, waiting for my suicidal thoughts to jump back out. And I can't get help from anyone.

I may just stay up all night Saturday and sleep through V Day. It's my best hope.

How do I deal with this?
>>
tissues & lotion
>>
>>16795649
Masturbation depresses the hell out of me now.
>>
I don't even know how to tell my sister how much she's hurting me by ignoring me. We always come to each other with our problems.
>>
>taking valentines day that serious
who the fuck cares about it?
quit beeing a little bitch and man up
beeing alone is part of life, you should be content with it and enjoy alonetime
it wont last forever either
>>
>>16795639
Play vidya all day and dive into escapism
>>
>>16795667
It wouldn't be a huge deal if I hadn't JUST broken up. Being surrounded by happy couples is just twisting the knife.

It's hard to explain. The relationship I have with my stepsister, being ignored like this when I'm at my lowest really hurts.
>>
>>16795685
... and every time I try to reach out to a friend and explain why I'm so depressed, I feel so pathetic.
>>
>>16795685
Dude, it's fine. You're going to look back in a little bit and understand how foolish you're being. We've all been there. It sucks. It happens to everyone, though.

Valentine's day is fucking stupid. I'm going to sit in my room playing guitar and vidya all day and it won't be any different than any other day.

You're only hurting yourself.
>>
File: Quotefancy-36892-3840x2160.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quotefancy-36892-3840x2160.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>16795639

>I can't stand to feel alone

then use this as a chance to grow the fuck up. Even Dr. Fucking Suess will tell you that alone is something you will be often. its literally a childrens moral.
>>
>>16795639
So, I had a nap. My chest doesn't hurt anymore, but I still feel pretty shitty.

My sister still isn't replying to my texts and I still feel bad about hurting my ex. Just bracing myself for deep hurting on Sunday.
>>
>>16795685
just think about this, the high majority of the couples you see around are just as miserable as it gets in every relationship, and they use v day to ... like exorcize these feelings while feeding their money at the merchandise.
>>
split up with mine a week ago man, sucks.
>>
>>16795685
Do you want to fuck your step-sister, OP? Because that's what it sounds like.
>>
Do something nice for yourself. Usually when I'm single on V day I buy myself chocolate and drink wine and watch a movie. It's just like any other day really. If you don't have someone else to love, love yourself.
>>
>>16796458
You're literally a huge bitch. Get a hold of yourself.
>>
Op, quit being a little bitch. You're not the only one who's alone on V day, so get up on Tinder, find another bitter single person, and fuck her silly. And also, drop the possessive attitude towards your sis, it's creepy.
>>
>>16797229
Oh, I've been single on Valentine's, but this is the first time I've been completely alone on it.

The only person I know who could spend the day with me is this super hillbilly 20 minutes away who punches holes in his own trailer and lets the dog shit in his bed.
>>
>>16797505
Also I think I offended my sister. Haven't heard a peep from her since Sunday.

I need more friends.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.