[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I speak in text to people, specifically girls? I fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1455046804410.jpg (43KB, 448x592px) Image search: [Google]
1455046804410.jpg
43KB, 448x592px
How do I speak in text to people, specifically girls? I fear my friend in Austria may be getting bored of me and I really want to talk to her more often. Also, I tend to turn it into a weird interview so that I don't talk about myself too much (she still asks me a lot of questions about myself however).
>>
>>16795587
Talk in text as little as possible. If she lives in another country then try to facetime with her more often.

Communication is mostly about your body language and tone, and has very little to do with what you say. Removing the two major elements from it means that you are barely communicating at all, so obviously she'll get bored of talking with you eventually.

If she doesn't want to do anything more then she's probably not worth your time anyway, anon.

>How do I speak in text to people, specifically girls?
As little as posible.
>>
>>16795640
We're both students in college so we really don't have too much time to do that, we mostly just send messages for each other when we finish class. We are in different time zones so it isn't too convenient. I could suggest a more easier program to talk with like Skype though. I agree, text fucking sucks but I just want some strategies for now so I don't sound like a boring rock.
>>
>>16795693
Then find time. Sometimes when I talk to girls I'll use emojis, and stuff like "haha" or "lol" a lot in conversations so that I don't sound too serious most of the time (never showing any sort of emotion in how you talk comes of as pretty boring).

I'd give better advice, but I don't really know your situation.
>>
>>16795731
We don't know each other that well to speak like that, I think. So I just want to use text to get to know her a bit better first. I never use emojis or really say"haha" or whatever since it's feminine. Is that bad?
>>
>>16795745
I think so, I talk like that no matter how well I know the person I'm talking to. You shouldn't have to know a person really well to be friendly around them.
>>
>>16795836
If you're actually interested in them it's even more so.
>>
>>16795839
I guess I should be more free and exciting... I've been rejected twice after all.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.