[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Coping Problems
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Okay so I'm gonna give initials to those involved.
Friend 1 G
Friend 2 B
Friend 3 J
Me H

This was two weeks ago

Okay so G ignored all friends over the weekend and B called H on Sunday crying about how worried he was about G and how they weren't close and how G had been posting that she wanted to get new friends etc
Monday, all friends CALMLY confronted G and poured hearts out, offering care and support and G told friends to go away. That night, H tried to talk out the matter, but G was stubborn, no rude words exchanged. both satisfied it was sorted.
Tuesday, all called out to a room to talk it out, G said it was over she wanted to forget about it. All left the roof satisfied it was done. That night, G texted B to tell him that sh
wanted no more to do with H and she was pulling out of a holiday.
No more contact was made between BHJ and G.
Saturday night, H gets drunk and sends texts to G, asking to sort it out and that G was loved by all friends. Sunday morning, G replies that she doesn't want to be friends with BHJ and isn't going on group holiday.
Monday, G claims H harassed her, H disciplined.
Rest of the week, G spreads nasty rumors about BHJ etc.

BHJ very hurt but still strong together.

Basically, I don't want G to be my friend but I cant cope at all knowing she's being spiteful. None of BHJ have told anyone of the fallout.

*whelp* someone offer me advice on how to actually move on and cope with seeing G daily.

-note- this post was made for BHJ to read together, each is taking this individually at different levels. H being the worst, crying, skin flaking, hair falling out etc. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: drama llama.jpg (17 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drama llama.jpg
17 KB, 236x236
>>16795564
> this post was made for BHJ to read together
Then why didn't you just email this shit to H and BJ?

Gmail, nigger. Look into it.
>>
Are you (H) creeping on G? It sounds a lot like it.

Also, if G doesn't want to be friends with B, H, and J, and you...

>don't want G to be my friend

Then just forget about G, you don't get along together, and enjoy hanging out with your actual friends. If you want to make new friends, try taking up a hobby such as carpentry, and meet new and interesting people in the workshop.
>>
>>16795586
Creeping, no. G claimed she cared dearly about HBJ and the relations she had with all of them.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 505739

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.