[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More loser whining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Dear /adv/, can you share any tips on how to transform from a frowny paranoid nerd girl to something dateable?
Not fat, average looks, zero experience in relationships (not counting crushing on a best friend for 7 years and acting like a childish bitch)
>>
Dress nice, be reserved and when the guy asks you out and flats you blush. He will feel himself awesome. Don't be aggressive with him. The end. Hubby in the bag.
>>
>>16795555
flatters you
>>
>>16795510

got pics? if you wanna make over we gotta actually know what you look like. im gay, so dont flatter yourself about this either.
>>
>>16795555
Thanks
So how do guys make a decision to ask a girl out?
>>16795576
Well, I like how I look and can be attractive with some effort. I am more insecure with my personality, like being indifferent and self-reliant, never asking for help. It must be bad things.
>>
>>16795612

then it sounds like you already know what you want. you asked us how to transform you, you refuse to show us what you look like, and already are aware of what you need to fix otherwise.

so good luck with that
>>
>>16795510
If you want a guy to ask you out you look at him dead in the eyes for like 3 seconds. Do this like a few times spaced out, not like stare at him, but be casually glancing around and make eye contact and hold it a little longer than usual.
Maybe he will start a conversation and you can go from there.

That sounds stupid but it's simple and works. Most guys aren't just going to randomly walk up to a girl with no signs, because it's extremely easy to be rejected for them. So you drop little signs and he either picks them up or he doesn't and you move on. Maybe go on a date, but it's just a date, don't put too much into it early on. Go on dates with a few different guys and find one you like the most.
>>
>>16795612
Depends. What do you want from the guy?
Some fuk? Dress provocatively, tease them and look at them in a longing way.
Long term relationship?
Befriend them first. Be casual, build it up gradually and behave like wife material.
What's wife material?
Being kind, caring, compassionate, prioritizing him, having a healthy self respect and confidence, being accepting of him and what he does for you, not trying to beat him at his own game, and being petty but modest. Be like this and guys will kill for you. They will literally think you are the chance of their lifetime.
>>
>>16795615
Thanks, never thought about that, I'll give it a shot
>>16795637
Very helpful, saved for the future
>>
>>16795688

give what a shot?
>>
>>16795688
In the previous post it's pretty not petty, auto correct is just messing with me.
Minimalist makeup, girly clothes. Have an image that you pay attention to yourself but don't overdo it. Your image shouldn't be a product or some art.
>>
>>16795729
Confirming I'd slay dragons for waifu this good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.