[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (917KB, 1500x1648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
917KB, 1500x1648px
When I was 12, I met this awesome girl (Karen). She was pretty, had very similar interests and liked talking to me. We were "friends" officially but I guess we both had a crush on each other. She moved away when I was 17, and with all the time wasted in school, we never really got a chance to talk properly in the last two years. She gave me a parting kiss, and left. I talked to her twice when I was 17-18, and then we both drifted apart.

I'm not what you would call an "introvert" or a shut-in, but a quiet person. I had a group of friends and many acquantainces during high school, but I'm the guy who initiates a conversation, gives his POV and then hangs in the background. I tend not to trust people easily, and follow a rather strict code.

I'm 18 and half now, and I'm in college (rather reluctantly, and I hate it). There's this girl (Lily) in my class who is STUNNING and seems to like me. She sat behind me on the first day, and a week later, she started talking to me, over rather mundane topics (like, she first initiated conversation by asking me why I was eating french fries in my dorm) (she followed me). It's been three months now, and we've spent quite a lot of time together. We meet almost daily, and she tells me about what she did yesterday. We're still "friends", and we haven't held hands or anything.
>>
I was very depressed from 17-18 because Karen left, and I spent my last year of High School in a daze. I like Lily, but it feels wrong to be with her and to just let a better relationship with Karen go away. It's like I feel bad for letting Karen go while there's Lily here, whom I've known for just three months. What should I do?
1. Call Karen and talk to her.
2. Forget Karen.

If I call her, I might ever get in a rather loose relationship with her, but then I don't think a long-distance relationship would ever work between two people who haven't seen each other for almost two years. If this happens, then I lose Lily, who is much more immediate, and I fear I wouldn't be able to make it up to her (Lily) if I call Karen again.

What should I do, /adv/?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.