[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'4" (164cm) and there's a 5'7"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 42342353466546.jpg (62KB, 594x770px) Image search: [Google]
42342353466546.jpg
62KB, 594x770px
I'm 5'4" (164cm) and there's a 5'7" (174cm) girl into me.

She's gorgeous, voluptuous blonde hair, round tight butt, perky tits, AMAZING legs (probably because of her size) and to top it all she has a great sense of humour, i can hardly believe i found a girl lik her but i'm so self-conscious about my height i'm not sure if i can go on with this.
If the difference was like 1 inch i think i'd not mind but she's 3 fucking inches taller than me, she'd have to bend over a little just to kiss me, that would make me feel really pathetic.

She said she doesn't mind our height difference, she thinks i'm a really good looking and fun guy. She even joked once: "On the bed our height difference won't be important"

Shit guys, i might lose the girl of my dreams because i'm a pathetic midget, why was god so cruel to me that he didn't make me at least average height?
>>
>>16794967
I'll never understand short guys.

It's like all women all bigger ij every way. Why would you not want that?
>>
Fix your complexes senpai, you struck gold and you gonna throw it away
>>
>>16794967
literally only problem is you anon, not your height. your own mind. stop being a faggot and stop acting like a woman
>>
I wonder how that random /fit/ shitposter who started the manlet meme feels about the fact that people have actually taken it seriously and internalized it.

Just pathetic OP
>>
>>16795009
>>16795015
How?
I don't want to lose her.
>>
>>16795030
Pull. That's how. Fucking retard
>>
>>16794967
It obviously doesn't bother her - but your constantly harping on it might.

If anyone looks at the two of you, they think "Wow! He must have something really going for him to catch her."

So enjoy their envy.
>>
I've been the girl in this situation ( I'm 5'11" ) and have dated shorter guys.

One said he was embarrassed to be with me in public because my height is emasculating

So if you're gonna be a bitch nigga about it at least don't tell her lol

I'm not sure what to tell you other than if she likes you for you then what does it matter what strangers think? Its not like there's strangers lining up to find you a shorter gf.
>>
It's cute to throw you around in the bedroom though.
Girls that accept short guys tend to secretly have either that fetish, or the motherly fetish. Suck on her boobies and fuck her, you pathetic twat, you're living a dream most 4channers will never fulfill.
>>
Nigga.

She likes you.
You like her.

You don't like you.
Start liking you, especially the parts you can't change.

C'est tout nigga.
>>
>>16795167
It's the reverse actually. Most girls are submissive and want the guy to take charge. I'm 5'6" and my last gf was 5'10". She loved being dominated by me in the bedroom. I made her feel like a little girl and she loved pleasing me. Just because a guy is shorter doesn't mean he can't dominate the girl.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.