[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22. What's being ~30 like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1455037520730.jpg (110KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1455037520730.jpg
110KB, 600x850px
I'm 22. What's being ~30 like?
>>
>>16794929
I'm 25 and I already feel like my life is over. Enjoy being 22 is all the advice I have.
>>
>>16794932

This
>>
Mentally i feel the same. Physically i feel mostly the same, just alittle fatter.
>>
>>16794935
>>16794932
How do I enjoy being 22
>>
>>16794949
Don't squander the free time you have left. Figure out what you wanna do before you get roped into a full time job or whatever.
>>
I just turned 28 a week ago and can safely say it's much better than when I was 22.
>>
>>16794929
Turning 29 this year - everything in the future depends on what you do in the past. If you do everything the same way every year, then you are going to think and feel the same.

Would recommend that you try heaps of shit and not be afraid of failing at things, and have fun in the process - when you get older, there is less room to be so adventurous and more risk taking as you were when younger.

So yeah, take more risks and be adventourous now.
>>
>>16794929
Every time I go to sleep I hope that I don't wake up
>>
>>16794941
this.
(I'm 26)
>>
>>16794929
im balding and have worse complexion
>>
I'm 30. It's more or less the same, except I have more confidence, experience, charisma and have slept with a LOT more women.

Enjoy being 22 the same way you do 30; go do the cool shit that you want to do with your life; step out of your comfort zone, stop giving a fuck about what other people think, and find a way to build something valuable with your life (experience, education, relationships, etc) in a way that helps you survive.

Actually, "networking" (really; making friends in strange places) is something I regret not doing more of. It's like shitposting on 4chan, but with your real name and not being an asshole so people remember you and send opportunities your way once in awhile.
>>
I'm 32. I definitely feel more wise, don't have as much energy, more mellow than before. I feel like i should have 'grown up' and that other people should do too but you know what it never happens.

The most helpful advice i could give comes in two words: compound interest. Start on your pension asap, you will retire rich. And for the love of god do not have kids until you are ready. I don't have them and have no interest in having kids.
>>
I'm 30 and I feel wiser, stronger, and much more open minded. I have slightly less energy and can't drink as much though. I still look the same.
>>
>>16794929
just turned 33 here. Married with kids.
I'm a normie now, but that's fine. I'm happy where I am, as I've finally gotten some stability in my life.
While I imagine that many would feel "but i was supposed to do all these cool things...", I can look back and say "I did all those cool things", as I've travelled the world and all that. This is why I've settled down with the impetus of a howitzer shell.
>>
My 20's: PTSD from deployments, couldn't fiction as a human, rarely left room, lots of therapy and self-therapy for that + my depression/anxiety

My 30's: Worked through it, went to school, got the job I've always wanted. In the best shape of my life. Never had gf yet but hopefully someday.

My situation is a little extreme, but for me there was a lot of personal growth. Just think of a much wiser and more at peace version of yourself. Something tells me that the trend continues as you hit your 40's and 50's and beyond.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.