[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girls calls you "an antisocial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1430271850895.jpg (63KB, 728x701px) Image search: [Google]
1430271850895.jpg
63KB, 728x701px
What does it mean when a girls calls you "an antisocial emotionless sexist" ?
>>
>>16794841

It means she's a massive cunt.
>>
It means she can tell you go on 4chan
>>
>>16794845
But why, frogman
>>
It means deep down she likes you. Be the bigger man, take the beating and tell her she's cute when she's angry. In time she will crawl to you to humiliate her and treat her like a piece of meat.
>>
>>16794841

It means go back to /r9k/ faggot
>>
>>16794853
she's not my gf... she's just a girl I know
>>
>>16794853
Wrong faggot. She means he's an antisocial emotionless sexist.
>>
>>16794841
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>16794867
How do you know?
>>
You just said something political incorrect, but probably true.
This is how a sjw/feminist arguments.
>>
>gets told he's a cunt
>doesn't say what he's said to warrant that response

Wew lad, revealed your power level I'm assuming?
>>
>>16794841
>an antisocial emotionless sexist

It may be that you're actually very emotional, put women on a pedestal and have a strong desire to be social, but a combination of extreme anxiety and traumatic experiences has conditioned you to come off as antisocial, emotionless and sexist as to drive away any people that could hurt you.

Or you actually are antisocial, emotionless and sexist but if you really were I dont really think you'd care much what some random bitch had to say.

Or she's just an ass.
>>
>>16794872
Because that's what she said and OP is on 4chan. 2+2 =4
>>
>>16794892
>It may be that you're actually very emotional, put women on a pedestal and have a strong desire to be social.

OP here. Thank you for this. This describes me to the point.
>>
>>16794909
>believing women
Kek
When women tell you you are the worst and they hate you, they will crawl back to you. If they really hate you, they will be condescending and indifferent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.