[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

27 yo guy here. I've always been dating virgins whom I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

27 yo guy here.
I've always been dating virgins whom I was attracted to, but as I got older they are harder to find. Do you know any venue where I can find younger girls to date?
>>
How about fuck off and leave some for the rest of us?
>>
Did you try in the kindergarten ???
>>
>>16794576
There are plenty, but it's not my fault they don't see you as a man.

>>16794583
Pedo leave.

19-23 was the age group I was thinking of.
>>
>>16794597
>19-23
>virgin
Church is your best call.
>>
>>16794572
OP, go for the shy girls.

I don't mean the "shy" kind who are tsundere and pretend to be shy and are actually fucking whores.

I mean the actual shy girls that are all cute and girly and 6/10 and never have been approached by a suitable male yet.

It worked for me, I found an unexperienced virgin gf, feels good, she even blushed after our first kiss (I'm her first boyfriend)]

Also watch out for the /adv/ feminist roastie slut trolls, they've been actively lately
>>
>>16794626
>6/10
>never have been approached by a suitable male yet
Stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>16794626
Good advice, but how do you approach them, especially if they are younger?
>>
>>16794657
First of all, these kind of girls don't like to be approached agressively. They are often quite timid and sheltered. Forget what you know about pursuing normal girls, you will have to take it slowly with this type, because sexual agression/pursuing romantically will scare them off.

Become their friend, but don't become their beta orbiter. Just be a decent guy and show her some genuine interest in her life, but don't put her on a pedestal, let her put some effort into the relationship aswell.

That's how I got my current girlfriend. I met her through Facebook by the way, she used to study at the same college I did.

She talked a lot about horses and dogs and other animals (she's a biology student), typical things these kind of girls are into. It's kind of cute to be honest.

So I invited her, we had a great time, then I asked her out on a date, she agreed etc.

She had only kissed one time in her life before when she was 18 and her friends encouraged her.
Otherwise she's never had a relationship before, no sexual or romantic experience, she's qt and blonde and very cute and reliable. Making her blush was the greatest feeling.

Good luck OP, and disregard any angry whores who will attack your thread!
>>
Thanks man, your advice is golden. How did you get her facebook?
>>
>>16794720
Meant to be reply for
>>16794682
>>
Why is it so important for you to date virgins?
>>
>>16794657

Try candy or puppies.
>>
File: 1447033211694.png (40KB, 258x256px) Image search: [Google]
1447033211694.png
40KB, 258x256px
>>16794789
>>16794572

Virgins suck in bed and are clingy as shit.
0/10 Pussy too tight and blood everywhere.

>mfw every girl I'm interested in has never done it and I'd rip her in half with my BBC
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.