[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long should I wait for him to call me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 323r.jpg (61KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
323r.jpg
61KB, 291x291px
My ex contacted me out of the blue last week. We talked some and he suggested a casual meeting over coffee sometimes. I said that it's fine.

It's been six days now. I'm starting to think that he isn't even going to call me, and that he just wanted to test me somehow. (Although I'm hoping that at 28 he'd be too old for such.)

So it's been soon a week. I just feel like, that cause he dumped me, if he reaches me out after like three weeks, it would give him the signal that I was waiting for him and always ready to be there for him when he wants me to.

So, how long am I going to wait before never ever looking back or answering anything?
>>
Bumb.
>>
But you clearly are waiting for him? Maybe you should be honest and let the dice fall as they will.
>>
>>16794708
Well, of course. But I don't wanna be played or used one way or another or I don't wanna him to think that he has the upper hand.
>>
bumb
>>
>>16794784
>I don't wanna him to think that he has the upper hand.

but he does
>>
>>16794911
>>
yeah he might have been desperate one night and just took a swing at you to see your reaction. Obviously things started working out again for him

If you need a date in the Pacific Northwest say something
>>
>>16794543
Did you guys set up a time to meet? Why not? You don't just say "Okay." You say, "Okay, when?"
Why would you finish the conversation without setting it up?
>>
>>16795499
I just answered saying that I'm okay with the thought of the two of us meeting.
>>
>>16795513
So hot sex and the occasional dutch oven on V-day?
>>
>>16795513
And why didn't the two of you set something up? If he didn't say anything about the coffee after that, you should have asked about it.

If you want to ask him when to meet up, call him yourself. Don't wait around. Take the initiate.
>>
>>16795529
Yea, what she said!
>>
File: 1454872579072.jpg (26KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
1454872579072.jpg
26KB, 500x287px
to be honest you probably fucked up by not being more actively aggressive. it sounds like you're a very passive aggressive, timid person.

honestly, you sound like a pushover, that might have been what ended the relationship, your inability to make any advances in the relationship and in turn making him feel like he's the only one actively trying.

it gets annoying always being the one to do things in a relationship, if you're never making an effort it feels onesided. at least that's the vibe i get from you, is that you wait for him to make the first moves in everything. that's not how a relationship works, you have to work for things every once in a while instead of passively waiting for them to come to you; doing so makes the other person feel wanted. if you still want him, prove it to him by pursuing him.

get rid of the whole 'he'll have an upper hand' mentality, since you seem to want to be with him anyways. things will work out if you really want them to, but you need to call him and see what happens. he's most likely testing you to see if you're actually willing to pursue him for a change.

tl;dr: stop being a pussy and show him that you can actually do the pursuing for once. he's probably tired of doing it.
>>
>>16795546
Oh God.

I was the one always chasing him. He often didn't even bother to reply. Or forgot. Or was busy.

If someone has the history of ignoring, it's him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.