[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a fag out with emotion games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1450915923917.jpg (125KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450915923917.jpg
125KB, 960x960px
So, girl loves me and I love her, I'm this star in her life and without me her life just wouldn't be the same. Well, we were dating at one point but on the down low she was also dating old bf (yeah, call me a cuck) it wasn't a big deal to me. Shit happens, breakup but still loves me the same and wants to do everything again, but then says she doesn't want to be back together but still wants me to be in her life and be the same loving guy. What do I do?
>>
>>16794533
>(yeah, call me a cuck)

You're a cuck.

>What do I do?

Cut all contact. The greedy whore is literally asking you be an orbiter.
>>
>>16794727
Yep, this anon is correct. Don't be love blind.
>>
>>16794727
She's mostly doing it for her other bf, the manchild
>>
>>16794800

Doesn't matter. The fact that you're cool with the sentense "for her other bf" goes a long way to show how fucked up this "relationship" is.

Find a descent girl.
>>
>>16794806
I'm not cool with it. He's a jealous fuck and I'm not, he was jealous when her and I were just friends.
>>
>>16794814
Well if you're cool with it then why ask us?
>>
>>16794825
Whoops, misread that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.