[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a girl that wants a serious relationship? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: I want to scream.jpg (31KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
I want to scream.jpg
31KB, 500x362px
How do I find a girl that wants a serious relationship? I've tried dating websites but no one wants something serious and long term. Please help /adv/
>>
they're everywhere. Women typically have a harder time having a guy want to settle down rather than just fuck

so... asl? kek
>>
What are your hobbies? You should find girls that way.
>>
>>16794014
In my experience specifically with online dating no one wants something long term, and 20/m/PA
>>16794015
I like anime and video games.
>>
>>16794012
LOL you can't get /adv/ on where you find loyal women you just have to try you beta fuck. I married the girl I found on a dating site an I only used the app for 2 weeks, so instead of blaming the women try working on yourself cause only good men can change a girl
>>
>>16794036
I'm not trying to blame women, I'm just saying I can't find many that want something long term. I apologize for upsetting you but I want some advice on finding a girl like that. Maybe things I could do differently etc...
>>
>>16794021
any hobbies that actually make you get of your sorry ass and do something social?
>>
>>16794044
nope

Any suggestions?
>>
We're everywhere. The problem is, we don't really look any different from girls who don't want serious relationships. Your best bet is to date around and see if you can find a girl who wants the same thing.
>>
>>16794047
how exactly do you expect to find girls in your spare time while sitting at home not meeting them?

Try out everything, until you find something that is enjoyable to you.

Seriously, we do not know what will kind of a hobby will suit you, just try them all.
>>
No one wants something long term from the start except crazy people. That has to built as you get to know someone. The fact that you're talking about forever to women you haven't met yet is a red flag so large it'd cover the state of Texas.
>>
>>16794037
Didn't upset me just annoying how people think it's easy to find none hoes these days and it's easy to tell who is one on dating apps
>>
>>16794053
I believe it is fair to say that you're looking for something long term rather than hooking up.
>>16794054
Potentially its the girls I've been talking to then.
>>
>>16794053
Lots of people date looking to find something long term. Some people don't like casual dating, and that's fine.
>>
Faggot beta DIE!
>>
>>16794056
it's better to not say anything, just see how it progresses

Saying you are looking for something specific from the start seriously limits your options, while it is very much plausible that even a girl that didnt want something serious in the start finds that she enjoys your company that much that it will eventually develop into something serious.
>>
>>16794012
Nobody wants to go into something assuming it's longterm. Don't open with that. Don't even bring it up until you've been dating exclusively for at least four months.
>>
>>16794047
If you enjoy anime and games, reading books seems right up your alley. Go to a nearby library and read, and make small talk with people that pass.
>>
I need an answer too. No1 ever wanted me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.