[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like all the people (especially women) who make fun of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 851_friendzone.jpg-628x250.jpg (55KB, 628x250px) Image search: [Google]
851_friendzone.jpg-628x250.jpg
55KB, 628x250px
I feel like all the people (especially women) who make fun of the friendzone or "nice guys" really don't understand how dating or human relationships work.

Guys get shamed for ever trying to get with a girl at all. Women literally cannot comprehend this because there's literally no scenario where a woman could ever not get laid.

There's no girl equivalent to a neckbeard or a "nice guy" because women never have to try to begin with.

Honestly, do women genuinely believe that all the guys who talk about the friend zone wanted to be friends purely for sex? Really? I'd be willing to bet the guy had genuine feelings for her in 9/10 of those scenarios.

And if he ever responds to rejection with anything other than "Oh okay have a nice day" he gets called a bitter loser, as if rejection is that easy to brush off. And women in general don't have to worry about this because they aren't the ones that have to seek out the partners.

So then it just becomes this self fulfilling prophecy where guys who probably just genuinely want some form of human connection get shamed for ever trying, especially if they get even the slightest bit angry at being rejected.

It's easy to shame men for this when, in general, these are scenarios women would not have to ever worry about.

Idk, sorry for the rant guys. I've just been thinking about this lately. What are your thoughts on all this shit?
>>
>>16793752
>Women literally cannot comprehend this because there's literally no scenario where a woman could ever not get laid
Assuming this is not bait, are you really stupid enough to believe that.
>>
>>16793774
Any girl could get laid if she cast a wide enough net.

I'm not talking about relationships, just having sex.
>>
>>16793779
Any guy could get laid if he cast a wide enough net.

I'm not talking about relationships, just having sex.
>>
Friendzone is a myth bruh
>>
actually there are a few instances where women are turned down for sex, but very often women are turned down for love/relationships and get used.
it any instance where the other person isn't obviously led on, it's childish and retarded to feel entitled and mad at the other. Sad is understandable but men throw ragefit tantrums when a girl they are friends with doesn't want to have sex with them, and say "girls only like assholes" mean while fawning over bitches.
There is ALWAYS super nice, beautiful women being turned down for partners outside of being used for sex. That is pretty sad and disgusting.
>>
OP you are very wrong. A lot of men end up getting feelings and/or trying to fuck their friend when there were NO SIGNS coming from the other person. Also, it does happen with women a lot. Honestly I've noticed it's usually the uglier/less desirable side OR the needier side that gets feelings. Women get used all the time, especially nice women and lied to by men trying to get in their pants. It's a lot rarer for a man to be friends with a woman genuinely than a woman who genuinely cares for a guy as a friend.
>>
also the reason guys are called bitter losers usually ends up being because they ruin a long friendship and get angry as fuck, rather than just be sad and carry on with their life.
>>
>I feel like all the people (especially women) who make fun of the friendzone or "nice guys" really don't understand how dating or human relationships work.
I feel like your understanding of how dating and human relationships work was gained vicariously.
>Guys get shamed for ever trying to get with a girl at all. Women literally cannot comprehend this because there's literally no scenario where a woman could ever not get laid.
Yep. Definitely was.
>There's no girl equivalent to a neckbeard or a "nice guy"
Legbeards and...well if the lack of a "name" for the other group isn't testament enough to how little attention and regard they're given, I don't know what is.
>Honestly, do women genuinely believe that all the guys who talk about the friend zone wanted to be friends purely for sex?
Perspective. Think about it from her standpoint. Not how it is according to him, but how it looks and the messages it sends to her.
>And if he ever responds to rejection with anything other than "Oh okay have a nice day" he gets called a bitter loser, as if rejection is that easy to brush off.
By whom?
>And women in general don't have to worry about this because they aren't the ones that have to seek out the partners.
Some of them do have to, and many of the ones that don't, choose to do so anyway.
>So then it just becomes this self fulfilling prophecy where guys who probably just genuinely want some form of human connection get shamed for ever trying, especially if they get even the slightest bit angry at being rejected.
It's not the attempt, it's how it's being made. It's not the anger at being rejected, it's the assumption it signifies.
>It's easy to shame men for this when, in general, these are scenarios women would not have to ever worry about.
It's a scenario they themselves are creating. That's why it's easy. And it would be just as easy if women were doing it.
>>
>>16793752
>There's no girl equivalent to a neckbeard or a "nice guy" because women never have to try to begin with.
You forgot moderately obese women, between the "attractive" range and "morbidly obese fetish" range.
>>
>>16793752
this issue is that 9/10 guys who complain about the friendzone is that it's usually guys who DID NOT make a move who complain about it, after the girl gets with someone else who actually made the move.
>>
You posted this same shitty thread on /r9k/. Here is the tl;dr.

>guys who claim to be "nice guys" usually aren't
>being an actual nice guy is attractive and will get you girls
>>
Girls don't put guys in the friend zone.
Guys willingly enter them and stay there.

>will you go out with me
>No let's stay freinds
>ok, but I'm going to wait on you hand and foot, be jealous of any guy that talks to you, and stalk your every movement. Then hopefully you'll change you mind one day and see that I'm not just your creepy friend but your future.
>>
>>16794174
>being an actual nice guy is attractive and will get you girls

That is a bullshit lie.

Not OP but everytime I've tried to make a move, I was shut down because I was "too nice."

One said she would've been taking advantage of me and then went in clinical depression.
Another said she would feel as if she was dating the brother she always wished to have.
The last one said "I'm not ready for a relationship yet" right after confessing to avoid hurting my feelings (but instead gave me hope) then asked me for advice on approaching some rando she got a crush on like a week later.

The worst part is I'm not trying to be nice. I am genuinely being myself and people keep going "oh you're such a nice guy, why can't you find someone?" And that shit annoys me because no matter what I do, I'll only be a "friend."

I came across this thread and was curious to see what kind of answers I'd see. While I enjoy the variety of answers I've seen so far, it only reminded me that there really isn't anything I could do to be with someone I care about.

>>16793986
I don't usually complain about the friendzone, but literally everyone who has told me that it doesn't exist are lucky to not be in that situation; either they're in a (kind of) relationship already or they don't care. I used to think it was a myth as well until I eventually wound up in one.
>>
I like how people make fun of the friendzone and almost with the same breathe admit to having male friends around for attention, or maybe even cuddling but never fucking. Even when they KNOW the guy wants to, but is a "Nice guy"

OP just learn that people in general are hypocritical, and women aren't special in that regard, they are fully human, and that comes with a lot of flaws. You just accept those flaws and be funny and nice and cool and people will want to be around you.

Even if those flaws make you mad; it is what it is. You can't change the world. You can change yourself, though, and eventually hopefully you stop hanging around with people(including women) who's flaws you can't accept anymore.

Women will leave a lot of things open-ended, I don't know if it's just my perspective or if it's a Real Thing or societal but it's up to your interpretation as to what they really mean. A lot of their actions are passive inactions. At the same time we men have a yin to that yang in that we can say most anything we want, while women will self-censor their emotional desires.
Her inactions or passivity should speak to you louder than her words. E.g. never calling you back, or just saying she's "busy", she is rejecting you through passivity. And they do this because a lot of guys can't take rejection, guys get mad and rant and stalk them or blow up on them or whatever. It is what it is, no one really wins in either scenario.

Being a "nice guy" is different from being nice. Nice Guys buy shit for girls, and be inappropriately cutesy/husbandy, no girl wants that in a date. The thing is they can't reject a gift because again, it make them look rude or the man will get angry, it's a no-win for them. A lot of Nice Guys give gifts, metaphorically, like offer to drive them across the state, or babysit their cat or whatever. Don't do that stuff, gifts aren't all that nice, it's just a gift.
>>
I thought every guy has cracked the code of "you're too nice".
The basic translation is "we are not compatible", it's a personality conflict, worst case they find you boring.
>>
Nice Guys buy shitty gifts, they might overly initiate conversations a lot like through texting, or ask how a girl's day was, or say "text me when you get home ok." You might think that's nice, but it's husband shit and you're not her husband. She WON'T think those things are nice because she doesn't have that kind of connection with you. You can't act like a cutesy boyfriend/husband without the connection. Women's emotions need that connection, otherwise your idea of nice comes off as creepy. You have to build a connection first (if she lets it build at all.)

Being nice is great, but you have to be the right type of nice. You can't go by what she likes that her boyfriend/husband does, because those are her words without the context of her emotional connection.
>>
File: 1387859231017.gif (603KB, 512x588px) Image search: [Google]
1387859231017.gif
603KB, 512x588px
>>16794229
>"I'm not ready for a relationship yet"
>>
>>16794229
bruh you must be ugly as sin

bruh you must have hit a few branches when you fell down the ugly tree

bruh you must have the hotline for mirror repairs

bruh you must be so ugly when someone tells you to take out the trash you just leave the house

bruh you must be so ugly your momma had to get drunk before breast feeding you

nah but seriously you sound like a genuinely nice guy

and this
>there really isn't anything I could do to be with someone I care about.

and thats fucking sad to here someone say.

Maybe youre trying with the wrong girls?
maybe the girls you are falling for dont want a nice guy?
maybe theyre just vapid cunts who you've been friends with for years and have romanticised them to the point
maybe youre ugly af?

i really dont know im not some relationship guru im just some cunt on the internet.
all i know is if you really are genuinely nice youll find a girl that is just a nice as you and finds you great.

that sounds like sappy bullshit but its true you just gotta put yourself out there and find them.
>>
>>16794279
You don't have to be a PUA but you need to play the numbers game. Women do the same thing, they court several guys or "friends" and pick the best one. You can do the same thing, text more than 1 girl. You should never have only 1 girl in mind, it's a sad proposition because you can't just make someone like you. It either works or it doesn't after awhile, so you move on to the next. Spending months trying to find the right combinations or words or actions to "win the 1 girl" will never work and will leave you bitter. Why? Because you got infatuated with her through your own inner-mind. She probably didn't even "lead you on" (just speaking in general, not at you personally no offense), that was in your own mind because you wanted it to happen. You put too much weight on 1 girl and got heart-broken for no reason.

Like you should never know what a girl's favorite chip is or something. Unless you're fucking her, then you can get infatuated with her, but if you care too much about the dumb shit she likes then you're probably deluded yourself.

You were just ignorant of the game or whatever, but that's ok. You move on and learn how to play better. So don't get infatuated with 1 girl, you need to be talking to lots of girls. You can't win "the one girl" who isn't all that special to begin with except in your mind's fantasy.
>>
>>16794298
meant to quote >>16794229
>>
>Like you should never know what a girl's favorite chip is or something. Unless you're fucking her

>"oh yeah I like cheeseburger doritos they're fukken tasty" she says while being fucked sideways
>>
>>16794229
You're wrong. Either you are lying or the "too nice" was just a way for a girl to tell you that you are a boring beta.

I get girls. How? By being nice to them. When a guy is genuinely nice to a girl, and not the "nice guy" doormat who is actually a jerk and just plays nice in the hopes of getting into her panties, it is attractive. "He's so nice" is what girls say when a guy is actually nice and they are attracted to him because of that.
>>
>>16793752
>I feel like all the people (especially women) who make fun of the friendzone or "nice guys" really don't understand how dating or human relationships work.
And what does a creep like you know of dating or human relationships?

I recognize you. You're that guy who was making repeat-threads a couple of months back: the one all butthurt about being expected to make the approach because you're too scared of being told no.

>Guys get shamed for ever trying to get with a girl at all.
No. No, they don't. They get shamed for getting all manipulative about it and trying to deny the girl a fair chance to back out.

>Women literally cannot comprehend this because there's literally no scenario where a woman could ever not get laid.
This old chestnut again. False as always.

>Honestly, do women genuinely believe that all the guys who talk about the friend zone wanted to be friends purely for sex? Really? I'd be willing to bet the guy had genuine feelings for her in 9/10 of those scenarios.
Genuine love includes and requires respect. That includes respect for no: something the Nice Guy tactic is explicitly designed to bypass. Men use this tactic when they do not respect their prey.

>And if he ever responds to rejection with anything other than "Oh okay have a nice day" he gets called a bitter loser, as if rejection is that easy to brush off.
Of course rejection stings a bit. No one ever claimed otherwise. But it is far from the end of the universe. There is certainly no call for resorting to deception and trickery to avoid it.

>There's no girl equivalent to a neckbeard or a "nice guy" because women never have to try to begin with.
Gold-diggers, women after meal tickets, women after so-called beta providers, and so on. The implementation differs, in that these involve romance rather than friendship under false pretenses. But the theme of false relationships is the same, only these are keyed to women just as Nice Guys are keyed to men. And they are just as feared.
>>
>>16794233
Am I like the only girl who doesn't lead her male friends on? I'd never cuddle with a guy I wasn't willing to fuck, and if I have a boyfriend (I do) he's getting all my cuddles.
>>
>>16794361
You'll find these "too nice" guys mistake a hug for a cuddle.

In their mind;
>She cuddles me every time we meet and leave
In reality;
>she gives a hug to her friends when as a greeting
>>
>>16793911
>>16793986
These anons get it

Your problem, OP, is that you seem to think you have the right to have a woman just because you exist and anyone who rejects you is a despicable man-hating hag. Enlighten me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>16794327
"He's so nice" is what I say when a guy is actually nice, but that's the kind of guy I would not date. I usually drop that as a warning.

You don't sound like a nice guy. You just sound like a guy. And that's perfectly fine. But some guys can be a bit too much. It's like
>>16794249
said, actually. We're not looking for their husband shit.

So OP, if I had an answer for anyone in the friendzone on this fine noon, it would be to tone it down. You can downright ignore us and we'll think you're normal. Keep it until you're finally in the game.
>>
>>16793752
i feel like you are the one who cant score and therefore you are the one who does not understand it an

>Guys get shamed for ever trying to get with a girl at all. Women literally cannot comprehend this because there's literally no scenario where a woman could ever not get laid.
There's no girl equivalent to a neckbeard or a "nice guy" because women never have to try to begin with.
wtf. thats bullshit. big fucking bullshit

>Honestly, do women genuinely believe that all the guys who talk about the friend zone wanted to be friends purely for sex? Really? I'd be willing to bet the guy had genuine feelings for her in 9/10 of those scenarios.
i genuinely believe that women (or any other sane Person) dont think about that shit all that much

i wont comment on all that follwing whiny shit

>What are your thoughts on all this shit?
my thoughts are those:
you are a pussy and dont even try to Approach women properly

you probably think that a Little Chat here and there is enough

you therefore have 0 success and all you do is blame everybody else

also your attitude is shit.

and in the end you know yourself that the Problem is you but you deny it since ist easier to blame others and societey etc...

your are just like those fat-acceptance bitches or feminazis who blame Society or the evil patriarchy for all their selfmade misery
>>
>>16794350
What this person said.^
>>
>>16794241
Underrated post
>>
>>16794415
Women should not make fun of or be rude to guys who ask them out- I agree with you there. I'm never rude to a guy who asks me out unless he becomes rude with me first.
That being said, I do tell a lot of guys no. I have many guy friends and they frequently develope crushes on me. I understand that this is natural and I'm not going to shame them for it, but I am also incapable of returning their love of I don't feel that way towards them. Even if they're a great guy- if I'm not sexually attracted, then I'm not going to waste my time.

So, I agree with op that women should be polite when rejecting someone (because you're right- asking someone out is really hard and takes courage). But I disagree that "women don't have to try" or that the women have the easy job. There's nothing sadder than when you think you have a really good friend, and he develops a crush on you and you don't like him back. You care about him so you don't want to hurt his feelings, but you also can't return his love, and the friendship usually ends. It's gotten to the point where now I feel like I can't be friends with boys, which sucks because it's hard to find other girls that share my interests and hobbies
>>
>>16794308
Lmao
>>
>>16794436
nobody should be rude to anyone for no reason

i thought that is obvious
>>
>>16794436

>like a girl, she likes me
>ask her out
>rejected
>"I like you but were just friends"
>"ok then, you cant blame a guy for trying"
>later she avoids me, doesnt pick up the phone, or is always busy

every fucking time. Now I dont get rejected very often but when I do something changes and its not like my attitude changed. I'm a grownup and can deal with rejection. Its always them that make it a big deal.
>>
>>16794506
Because there are some that can't deal with rejection. Few bad apples spoil the bunch and shit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.