[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

house music shows/ parties in general advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1meatballs.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1meatballs.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
I really enjoy house music. I would love to go to a live venue but I am definitely not a dancer. I don't want to see out of place.or even downright awkward for not dancing. Do others who attend not dance and just kinda sit in the back and mingle while enjoying the music?
>>
If you're talking about stuff like Tiesto, Gareth Emery, Above&Beyond, Chicane, Gabriel and Dresden, etc., then most people there are very inclusive. I've never felt out of place at a show like that, despite not dancing much and being a weirdo in general.
>>
>>16793712
I listen to alot of no artificial colours , some disclosure, Duke Dumont ..tons of MK remixes..I wouldent know where they fall on the house spectrum. Im big in alot of the old school stuff as well as underground
>>
>>16793727
Have you tried M? It goes hand in hand with the music and it definitely makes shows less awkward.
>>
dude its one of the most welcoming enviroments out there. just dance however u feel like, no one gives a shit and u end up meeting really cool people

but dont lean on a wall and stare, fucking dance no matter how silly u look
>>
>>16794922
>>16794922
this half the time the places are too packed to dance and its not like the people that are dancing are dancing for 5 fucking hours straight
>>
>>16793692
House music 'dancing' consists largely of jumping up and down in a shoulder-to-shoulder crowd of other people jumping up and down. Anyone can do it, and nobody pays any attention to you.
>>
As somebody who actually dances, maybe 0.5% of people at these kind of venues do anything truly rhythmic. If you can bob your head to the beat you are ahead of the game.

Ps House dance is real and super dope if you get into it https://youtu.be/jr11jKyiqQg
>>
I do too anon, none of my friends like tech-house music. Always when I go out, I get drunk and end up leaving my friends for a house/tech club where I just dance alone.

People always start talking to me and give me drinks and shit, and I always talk to random people there. The atmosphere is such that it is not weird to show up alone (if its later). You just make it awkward yourself. Enjoy yourself and you will not be looked weird upon.
>>
>>16793692
a TON of people go to music venues and don't dance, most don't even move they just sort of bob their head. Some people who dance might complain about the crowd but they don't single anyone out for not dancing, I would say at even the most poppin club only like 70% of the crowd is groovin'
Also if the place is really packed and crazy the energy will probably make you want to dance anyway
>>
>>16793692
>Do others who attend not dance and just kinda sit in the back and mingle while enjoying the music?
Never been yo a house rave specifically but plenty of hardvore and dnb raves. No one gives a fuck what you do or how well you dance. Just feel the music and do what makes you happy. Ecstacy help too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.