[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you approach girls/women on college campus? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How would you approach girls/women on college campus?

I'm 27 and started going to college last Monday. My story is probably typical of most 4channers. Loner, no life in HS, hardly any friends, rarely spoke to girls and still a virgin. I dropped out of one of my classes partly because I couldn't pay for the textbook but also because I was scared shit less of these oral reports we were to do.

In my first day at Pol Science, our teacher asked us to do introduce ourselves and that just made me sweat bulllets. I wouldn't have frozen and knew what i was going to say, but I just couldn't stop the nervousness. I think it was even visible to the teacher cause he ended up skipping me and going to the next, which just made me even more nervous... I'm just too aware of everyone around me and I guess paranoid.

But I know I want someone...

It just seems so weird when I think of it, to just go up to some random person and start talking to them and asking them questions. It seems intrusive.
>>
>>16793307
Projectile vomiting is extremely attractive. Try that on their best dress.
>>
File: nisekoi1-2.jpg (33KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi1-2.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
>>16793307
Work on yourself and your ability to socialize. You're never going to find someone if you are are so unconfident in yourself that an oral report is that nerve-wracking to you.
>>
>>16793307

I knew this guy at community college who was 30 and an art major. He slept with a number of 18 year olds, and is currently dating one.

However, he sells and does a lot of drugs so thats how he meets people.
>>
>>16793323
How?
>>
>>16793367
I don't know, I had your problem back in my freshman year of high school and fixed it for the most part by the end of my senior year. All I did was force myself to socialize until I became comfortable with it.
>>
I made all my friends through 1 guy. Theres bound to be that one guy on campus that knows everyone. Find him and he'll do all the work.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.