[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have really thick hair that grows almost like an afro. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I have really thick hair that grows almost like an afro. I can't really comb or gel it to style it. I'm white so my hair isn't terribly "nappy" but I usually just shave it. Is there other style I can do with it? This pic is the closest I could find.
>>
>>16793295
Try having the barber shape it into an upright penis. The perfect dic-CHICK magnet.
>>
>I'm white
No you're not.
>>
>>16793316
my parents are hispanic, shoot me
>>
ball
>>
Get a mohawk, style it as a deathhawk, listen to goth/deathrock music.
>>
>>16793326
You're white Hispanic. It happens.

Not much you can do but find a brother and hope he hooks you up with a good barber.

See if you can gel that shit when you have a low cut or go for waves.
>>
>>16793295
Trim the sides short and keep it long on top for a pompadour. The natural volume that curls give makes the pomp really pop.
>>
>>16793295
Rock the fro.
>>
If you want to keep a longer hairstyle that doesn't go straight up, try doing a hair relaxing thing. I do believe it's called keratin
>>
If you work with capentry that problem sure will go away. I'm a carpenter and this career has really fixd any issues with my hair because wood makes your hair strong. you should become a carpenter
>>
I am italian and i have kind of your same problem... you should buzzcut in the sides keeping them kind of short on the top and maybe (or at least that did look kind of good on me) have the back of the head shaved in form of a V without making it pointy
>>
>>16795299
Also fuckoff you woodworking memelord go spam to /diy/
>>
don't shampoo it every day, try skipping a day or two
buy a straigtener, straighten your hair and style it with gel or hairspray

t. man with Jewfro
>>
Dont discount your latino heritage

Noone is pure anything, there never was a pure
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.