[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend told me she's swallowed before and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (82KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 709x765px
My girlfriend told me she's swallowed before and it's ruining her for me. As soon as I think about it I get sick and I feel a sharp pain in my legs and I think it's going to give me a weird cuck fetish or something. I can't stress enough how much this is fucking with me.
>>
Dude get over it, most women have had dicks before yours.

They're with you for a reason. The only reason you should be upset is if she were still blowing other guys, and she's not. She's exclusive to you and you should be happy about that.

Don't let your insecurities destroy a good relationship. You should get over it because you have no other choice.

Think about times where you were with women before you knew her. It will help you settle down and realize that we all have a past. It doesn't make your current situation less important.
>>
>>16793299
No I want a girl who's slightly pure. I don't mind sex but to do disgusting shit like blowjobs and ass sex is fucked they should only do that for me once they realize I'm the appropriate mate
>>
I've felt the same way before about my current gf, but over time it will probably fuck with you less and you'll almost forget about it.
>>
That pain is just the other guy's leftover jizzbabies trying to attack you telepathically. It'll pass once they've been fully digested, OP.
>>
>>16793308
Eh I guess I could agree with that.

I got lucky with my gf. She had one long term bf in the past, and sex with one other guy before she met me, so only two other guys under her belt.

I was the first one to cum inside her, cum in her mouth, and swallow. The sex is fantastic too, we are very alike personality wise so the communication leads to amazing sex.

Do what makes you happy. If you really think it's a deal breaker, your options are to leave or cheat.
>>
>>16793069
Op, women do not come into this world and wait around for you personally to shove your dick into them, spurning every other male on the planet. They had lives before they met you, and will have one again after dating you.
>>
And. she'd probably feel the same if she knew what you did with other girls before her.
>>
>>16793069
She probably loved it too. Get over it kid (obviously can't be older then a teen) as you get older you'll find pretty much everyone your with has fucked around with other people and hopefully you have too. It's just sex. It really isn't a big deal. You'll understand when your older

Also between us, a girl with a little experience knows what she's doing ;)
>>
>>16793069
I know from experience, man, that that can hurt. I'm also the type to get unreasonably jealous over things a girlfriend did in the past, even though they have absolutely no bearing on the present. First step to getting better is to realize you're in the wrong. So what if she's done stuff with past boyfriends? That's what people do, but what matter is that she's with you now. Her past experiences like that should have no effect on your relationship, unless she was raped or something. Just try and forget about it and in the future just don't ask too many questions about the girl's past, then you can avoid this situation in the first place.
>>
>>16793308
Jesus, if you're gonna be an obsessive freak about this kind of thing then just leave her. Obviously she's not pure enough for your incredibly high standards.
If you think girls should only do that to a mate that they have found to be appropriate, then why isn't it safe to assume she found her past boyfriends appropriate at the time?
>>
>>16793402
Why the fuck do you come to an advice board to make people feel worse? Fucking kill yourself you angry virgin nerd I hope you die
>>
>>16794475
Because I'm nicer and more caring then every other guy so I deserve more than the average person
>>
>>16793069
I had this feeling before
I know that gut wrenching feeling like wtf
>>
Become devout christian or muslim anon, your only hope
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.560262.jpg (198KB, 1200x679px) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.560262.jpg
198KB, 1200x679px
>>16794517
No you aren't and no you don't.
>>
>>16794565
Yup and yup sorry I'm right she even told me I was doing more sweet stuff for her than her exs

I need to focus my energy on a pure qt
>>
So some other guy's nutrients went inside her, and she digested them. Then the nutrients from that, in some sense, became a part of her. "You are what you eat" as they say.

Have dating a sack of some other dude's jizz anon. I know I wouldn't.
>>
I'm in the same situation honestly. I dug too deep and found out she fucked 2 guys in her life, one of them just for the sake of fucking and it's eating me alive. I get anxious thoughts that maybe if sex is just sex to her she'll do it again behind my back. I know it's childish and I know she's a sweet girl but I just don't know how to lose these self destructive thoughts. Help
>>
>>16794604
Jesus Christ op here this is me I wish I could just not feel feelings for her and make it about sex but I'm a needy pussy
>>
It's either bait or cringy af. I don't know what's worse.
>>
Your girlfriend was probably soaking wet too when she did that, trembling on her knees als she absorbed Chad's thick ropes of cum

But don't worry OP, she's YOUR cumrag now. Exclusively your cumrag, no matter how many males used her before, you're entitled to claiming it now (unless she dumps you and finds another male with a suckable penis)
>>
ITT: people who've had a lot of sex can't understand people who haven't and vice versa.
>>
You men that are upset about your gfs living their life before you and sucking cocks are so depressing.
They would have loved it, because why wouldnt they? Cry harder. Just dump her and get a virgin neet girl so you can be her first if it bothers you so damn much.
Stupid fucks.
>>
>>16794604

You have to fix your insecurities before entering in a relationship, being in a relationships just to feel paranoid and anxious all the time because of bullshit is not healthy man.
>>
>>16794615
Will she compare me to her previous mates? What if I'm the smallest one out of the group will she think less of me
>>
>>16793299
>just accept degeneracy dude!
>>
>>16794584
So what? You think you deserve better in exchange for being a nice person? I don't understand.

I don't know you at all and I'm not in a position to make judgements for that very reason, but if it really bugs you that she's swallowed to the point where it disgusts you to be in bed with her then you should probably just end it (srs).
>>
>>16793355
That's a stupid equation and you know it.
>>
>>16794628
Don't worry OP, your feelings are valid, and you meight be incompatible on a sexual/intimate level.

/adv/ is full of whiny little cumrags who get all offended because they're afraid of becoming worthless for all their dick sucking (they are, they're basically human trash now).

I'm not sure if she will think less of you though. I don't think she will in all honesty. She chose you as a partner, and you are who she prefers over all other males currently.

However I still understand your disgust on a primal level. But here's an important detail:
was your girlfriend in a relationship when she did it?

If yes, then it's normal. Sex and relationships are normal in the life of an adult girl.

However, if she is one of the types that just casually fucks around and sucks random dicks, then drop her like a rock.
>>
>>16793069
>my gf isn't supposed to have a healthy sex life before she met me
Fucking robot, go back to your shithole
>>
>>16794641
No girls should save the bad stuff for me because I'm the best they get
>>
>>16794517
>Narcissistic Personality Disorder

No, you're really not. If you were really nice and caring, you wouldn't care that your girlfriend had a life before you, asshole. Do her a favor and break up with her.
>>
>>16794649
>healthy sex life

Nice meme Chad. The concept of a "healthy sex life" involving several if not dozens of sexual partners is a modern idea. It's disgusting and only serves to promote the culture of degeneracy and reckless hedonism which is destroying Western society.
>>
>>16794658
A healthy sex life used to mean girls would get married the moment they hit puberty
If you want to live in a culture where you'd be worshipped then move east
>>
>>16794655
I'm more romantic and committed than other guys
>>
>>16794652
>Further evidence of unwarranted self-importance
>Delusional narcissist
>Won't believe this because you're too narcissistic to see any faults in yourself

You are mentally ill and the problem, not her or her past.

>>16794645
>It only matters if I'm the one who's grossed out by something!!!
>Women need to be pure cumbuckets to please my peen

You're not romantic, you're an asshole. And I've only slept with one person (my current partner).
>>
>ITT: Bitter fedora thinking he deserves pure waifus because he wasn't able to get laid like normal people do.

>>>/rk9/ go back and don't come back faggot.
>>
>>16794658

Are you seriously calling multiple sex partners a modern idea? Did your history teacher teach you nothing from before the middle ages where a catholic infested government decided what you could do in your life?

Theres a difference between having had previous sex partners and being a slut fucking every guy on your block.

OP said his gf has swallowed before, implying she had a previous sex partner, and not being a degenerate hedonist as you would describe it.

If anything, her being comfortable with with swallowing to me sounds more like a healthy sex life than just procreation missionary style.

And its not your fucking place to judge people, atleast OPs gf is honest about it. He either has to accept her for who she is or not, not be a whiny bitch about his girls history.
>>
>>16794675
Dude fuck off I've had sex with girls but I've never done anything like that you can't match that

I've had blowjobs but never came and I've had regular intercourse with multiple people but swallowing is like the top with anal. There's nothing I could do to match swallowing
>>
>>16794687
Yeah, thats just like your opinion man. Also whats up with the anal thing? Atleast if your gf had a dick in her butt before you wouldnt have to feel disgusted when kissing her right?
>>
theres no such thing as a pure girl lol wake up
tell her to swallow yours and grow up
>>
>>16794696
She does but that's besides the point

It's like one of the dirtiest things you can do I've only had regular sex like I can't come close to that I mean one time I fingered a girl and put my fingers in her mouth but I've never done crazy shit really there's nothing guys can do in bed besides see how much they can defile a girl
>>
File: SMHzjadE6CflGbAY.png (32KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
SMHzjadE6CflGbAY.png
32KB, 184x184px
>>16794674
The first post isn't OP, lol. He wouldn't be that sarcastic about his own opinion.

>>16794652
If he just wants to fuck virgin girls then I don't see what's wrong with it, but if his reasoning is based on insecurity then he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>16794704
I don't want a virgin but I don't want someone who's done shit THAT bad before

Even the sluttiest of the slut girls I've talked to said they can't even swallow for their long term boyfriends

Like this is seriously fucked up
>>
>>16794700
>swallowing is the dirtiest thing you can do
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>16794700
no, dirty is golden showers, scat and all that other shit
you sound underage anyway. fuck this thread
>>
>>16794714
I'm not talking about fetish shit a girl who even considers that shit wouldn't be an option for me
>>
Either grow up or dump her
>>
Jesus Christ OP are you 12??
Pretty sure swallowing is a common occurrence.
>>
What's the purpose of threads like this?

Nobody can tell you how to feel. If her giving blowjobs in the past really makes you sick then dump her and be done with it. Just be prepared to be alone for what will probably be a long time while you look for your pure girl.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 347x244px
>mfw this entire fucking thread
>>
>>16793336
Hearty kek
>>
>>16794647
>However, if she is one of the types that just casually fucks around and sucks random dicks, then drop her like a rock.
This to be honest. Past relationships =/= random dudes getting sucked off.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.