[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, If there's one last thing you want to do before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1435375780233.jpg (117KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1435375780233.jpg
117KB, 1440x2560px
Hey /adv/,
If there's one last thing you want to do before you commit suicide, but it's very Immoral is it still wrong to do it? The only reason I think it wouldn't be rong or could be justified is cause ( as bad as it sounds ) it's my last wish. As shitty as it would be, at least people I am close to would know what I really was like, not what I was hiding for most of my short life.
>>
You do realize that you have the option to just not commit suicide, right?

Is there any actual reason why your life isn't salvageable? Because depression is an extraordinarily treatable illness, even for so-called treatment resistant patients.

I had my second electroconvulsive therapy treatment this morning, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>16793018
It isn't depression, I just feel I dont have any reason to continue life, it'll be a waste of my time. I'm not gonna chieve anything , have a decent job so I don't really feel a need to keep living. From the looks of it I will exist for other people , cause family members " feel bad" for me or "care" about me and get me help or whatever you call it. What is the point of living then? Fuck that .
>>
>>16793024
...that sounds an awful lot like depression.
>>
File: 1455075120081.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455075120081.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>16793015
The last thing I want to do before I commit suicide is check these dubs.
>>
>>16793032
How so? It's just based off of facts? Also the thing I want to do? Probably end up doing it , which will bring my life to an abrupt end. I mean in one instance I will still be alive, in another I wouldn't but it wouldn't really be my own life.
>>
>>16793035
A loss of hope for the future can be a real hit, but I don't see why it has to end your life. You can build a new future.

If you don't have depression, do you have something else clinically wrong with you? This whole "life is pointless and I should just kill myself" thing is something a lot of depressed people feel.
>>
>>16793038
I don't know if it's considered clinical but it's pretty shitty. If I grow up and I am working a shitty job and still have that problem then that's a pretty disgusting existence .
>>
>>16793015
Do it, kill that mother fucker op.
>>
>>16793040
There's more to life than your job. Don't you have any meaningful relationships or connections with people? If you don't, maybe you should try to find some of those.

Seeing a psychiatrist could at least help. You might have depression, you might have something else, you might have nothing -- but isn't it worth finding out? Perhaps life just doesn't seem worth living because of things which can be changed.

Like drugs, and therapy, and worthwhile friends.
>>
>>16793056
No , I mean I have friends I do shit with but I don't care about them . Honestly I don't care about people even family. When my sister or my mom ora any family gets hurt or upset I could care less . I've always been weird though , when I was a little boy I killed our cat and 2 other family pets . The thing I want to do / have is just really weird , and I'd never tell anyone .
>>
>>16793018
Big props for going with ECT. Cambridge Psych PhD here - it works. You have balls of steel. Galvanised steel.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.