[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a nigga with an afro get rid of dandruff white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160203-WA0007.jpg (95KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160203-WA0007.jpg
95KB, 1136x640px
How does a nigga with an afro get rid of dandruff white shit in the hair?
>>
>>16792828
Dandruff shampoo
>>
>>16792829
Basic shit like that don't work yo.
>>
>>16792828
There's only one way to cleanse white out of your territory: ethnically cleanse it.
>>
>>16792829
Make sure its made for black people, its structured differently than straight hair
>>
>>16792828
Tea tree oil, perhaps some eucalyptus oiltoo. If you are actually black (ie not using nigga ironically) then stick to products from the black aisle of stores. Try to use shampoo rarely, if ever, and keep your scalp and hair most with coconut oil and some other plant oils I forgot.

Source: my ex was black with an afro, did this, and had the softest, healthiest hair you've ever felt (on a black person).
>>
>>16792875
coconut oil is the shit.

I use the trader joes tingle conditioner as a cowash, meaning I only use that and no shampoo, and my dandruff disappeared.

What was causing it was that my scalp was too dry and I live in a cold climate.

Using conditioner should help, but I really recommend getting a cowash and using coconut oil.
>>
Have you tried using Selsun Blue? That's the only shit that works for me
>>
>>16792871
Dandruff is skin. It has nothing to do with hair.
>>
>>16792828
Have you tried Nizoral or Neutrogena T-Gel? Alternating both is what works for me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.