[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me fix myself :( Where do i even begin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: slavery_hands_in_chains.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
slavery_hands_in_chains.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
TL;DR
I'm a mess both physically and mentally. How do i start all over, where do i even begin?

So here's what we're working with : I'm a 18 year old male, needless to say still a virgin, not a kissless one though. I was slightly overweight a couple years ago and even though i lost a lot of weight i didnt lose that "I'm- a- disgusting- worthless-shit" mindset. My selfesteem is pretty much nonexistent even though I'm not all that bad looking 6.3~7.0 on a good day.

My parents are overly protective and strict and that is smothering me ..i can't even go out without them knowing about it. I don't drink or smoke and i don't associate with people who do, but that's mostly to make my parents happy. I give up a lot of shit just to make them happy.

I live in a really really really small village some 20 miles away from the city where i go to school so after classes end i get back home and literally spend the day studying. Not because i enjoy doing so but that's the only thing that gets me distracted from reality. And that made me the outcast I'm now.
I live in my own small world that has nothing to do with reality..

Fat me was embarrassed to wear only a t-shirt cuz manboobs..so i unintentionally created a habit of wearing literally the same clothes that fit well everyday.. That has stuck with me.
I don't do the social mediaz because of all this, plus i only know about 30 people at school.. tops .

I've never had a girlfriend even though we were messing with a girl a while back but my paranoia kicked in and i thought that she was just mocking me, that she was giving me attention out of boredom, just for fun. So i blew her off..

And I'm tired of all this.. I wanna change my life.. Start over.
But i have no clue how to go about it.
Do i start by getting fit and then address my social "disability" or ..?

Any advice, thoughts, books..
..I gotta do this no matter what
>>
Get a part-time job.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.