[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cheat on my gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1445153374491.jpg (28KB, 640x859px) Image search: [Google]
1445153374491.jpg
28KB, 640x859px
Hello /adv/ here is the situation

>On a 4 year relationship with a gf I love and she loves me back
>Basically our sex life is non-existent
>I'm horny all the time
>there is that MILF that always hits on me, and would surely have sex with me if I asked her
>Don't want to break up with my girlfriend, but I'm very horny and fapping dosen't help me anymore.
>>
>>16792551
Tell your gf about your problems instead of randoming virgins on a chinese imageboard
>>
>>16792551
No.
>>
>>16792551
Don't be a fucking coward. Talk to your girlfriend about your sex life and what you need in the relationship. If that won't work out, break things off, and THEN go prowling for ass.
>>
>>16792551
Um. You don't get to be in a relationship and cheat on your partner. Leave her so you can find someone else. Selfish assholes.
>>
>>16792608

A relationship is not just about the sex.
You don't just end a relationship with someone you love just because that person can't satisfy you on sex.
>>
>>16792551
Kill yourself
>>
LMAO is this board filled with beta cucks and girls?
>>
>>16792553
>Tell your gf about your problems instead of randoming virgins on a chinese imageboard
now im triggered. THANK YOU JOHN.
>>
>>16792626
News flash. As soon as you cheat your relationship should've been ended. Grow the fuck up and be a man.
>>
>>16792626
Agreed, ideally. OP has different priorities, though, or else I doubt he'd have asked about the problem from this angle.
>>
>>16792551
>On a 4 year relationship with a gf I love and she loves me back
>Basically our sex life is non-existent
This is an issue. People who "love" each other should (IMO) realize that sexual satisfaction is part of a healthy life. Her inability to put out for you whether she's feeling it or not concerns me.
>Would you fight to protect her even if you "weren't feeling it" at the time?
So don't ever let someone tell you this bullshit:
>You don't just end a relationship with someone you love just because that person can't satisfy you on sex.
Why not? Because your daddy told you to respect all wimminz (at the expense of your own needs?) I get it fellas. Western culture these days teaches men that their sexual satisfaction is somehow "expendable" for "love." Fuck that bullshit. Sexual satisfaction is part OF love.

As for what to do now.... you need to express yourself honestly to your girlfriend. I imagine it as something like:
>I love you
>I want to be the best partner I can to you
>And I expect you to be the best partner you can to me in return (reciprocity)
>I am not sexually satisfied
>I depend on you for my sexual satisfaction because we are in a relationshit
>So if you don't satisfy me sexually, you're condemning me to a life of giving up a part of myself that's very important
>We need to work this out.
As for how to work it out.... you step up in your efforts to be good to her and put her in the mood.... and she steps up getting into the mood and putting out. If she can't do that then, honestly, you two need to find other partners.

I don't date women unless their sexuality is compatible with mine. You only want it once a month? Sorry lady, you're an awesome woman but that's just not going to work for me. Be honest with yourself about your needs and then go get them met.

Don't cheat unless you want to sacrifice your integrity. Talk to her, work with her, but if an impasse is reached... dump her and fuck the MILF.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.