[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boring sex in relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20151202-WA0004.jpg (148KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151202-WA0004.jpg
148KB, 1136x640px
problem here problem her I do really love her. But the sex is kinda vanilla. Have talked about this allready and it has changed for the better slightly. But it's still not what I'm used to and I would like her to be more active and spontaneous cause it allways has to come from me.I do really love her. But the sex is kinda vanilla. Have talked about this allready and it has changed for the better slightly. But it's still not what I'm used to and I would like her to be more active and spontaneous cause it allways has to come from me. Im the first guy to make her cum and I know she doesnt have a lot of experience but her learning curve is kinda slow and im at a point a rather jack myself of than having the same sex as the past 2 Years. Any way to fix this any advice?
>>
communicate, like you said talking about what you want improves the sex.

Communicate to her what exactly you want her to do and if she loves you she'll do it
>>
Talk to her about it and give her time. Don't have a mid-high expectation from someone with little experience. In my relationship, I fucking sucked having sex and making out for the first year. I'm her second boyfriend and she's my first, so she probably had someone way better than I at first. Took some time and now the sex is great after getting more comfortable and satisfying our fetishes. Speak to her about your fetishes, anything.
>>
>>16792614
I did but she says she is not comfortable doing what I want and I allways do my best to let her feel that's okay to be nasty in between the sheets but she doesnt really feel comfortable doing so. The last girl I slept with was a total freak. Like slamming her ass in to me and saying things like I need your dick now and cum on me. And when she sucked that D she was sucking like there was no tomorrow. Now when I finally have somebody I want to go steady with I would like the sex to be like this as well. But she puts up this shy face and then stutters out f-f-fuck me tries it once or twice and kinda forgets about it. Now I do really love her but im getting kinda annoyed by it and it is seeping in to our daily lives and I was hoping I could avoid that
>>
you are the man. you have to make shit happen. next time your fucking, its your responsibility to take it up a notch. be more aggressive
>>
>>16792506
>problem here
>problem her

>I do really love her. But the sex is kinda vanilla. Have talked about this allready and it has changed for the better slightly. But it's still not what I'm used to and I would like her to be more active and spontaneous cause it allways has to come from me.
>I do really love her. But the sex is kinda vanilla. Have talked about this allready and it has changed for the better slightly. But it's still not what I'm used to and I would like her to be more active and spontaneous cause it allways has to come from me.

I think the problem might be that you just keep doing the same thing, over and over again, without any variation to keep things interesting.
>>
>>16792702
Some girls just aren't like that. I had the same problem. Solved it by getting a side chick who is my sexual doppelgänger. We meet for amazing sex once a month then go back to normal married life.
>>
>>16792839
Damn it I saw it too lazy too correct pasted it twice. Now im not in the least insecure about my own sexual capabilities but I would like to get hers uo to my level
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.