[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ Im a biological male and 22 years old. Ive been on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: BUTTERCUP.jpeg.jpg (72KB, 853x937px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTERCUP.jpeg.jpg
72KB, 853x937px
Hello /adv/
Im a biological male and 22 years old. Ive been on hormone therapy since I was 19 and im maybe starting to have some second thoughts. Im starting to think it might only be a sexual thing. I LOVE wearing cute stuff and getting abused like a slut by men. Always imagined being a girl when masturbating. I started saying to myself how much better it would be to be a girl.
Anyone got any expierience with this?
>>
>>16792407
geez another one of these degenerate, deviant 'men'. Go to lgbt senpai, they deal with your kind
>>
You know you aren't a girl right?

It's going to be absolutely awful watching the inevitable waves of regretful transitioners who realize that were never actually transgender
>>
>>16792418
I /wish/ to be a girl but no I dont think I am one ;_;
>>
>>16792418
What do they even look like when they hit like 35, are they just feminine looking guys or what?
>>
>>16792418
Well they can just pay to have it undone again, and you know they will.

These kind of people are cash cows to the medical profession, instead of trying to help them they sell them solutions.
>>
>>16792423
At least you know you live in the real world

>>16792424
They look like sad people who have had their illusions stomped out by reality
>>
>>16792424
They don't look like anything because they commit suicide before reaching that age
>>
>>16792418
SOOOOO much this.
This bizarre "forced" acceptance of transgenders is not good for anyone. I mean, I personally don't give a shit if someone wants to transgender, or feels better as the opposite of what they were born as, to each his own, and I certain don't give a shit who people want to have sex with (as long as no one is being unwantedly abused or being a pedo) BUT, this thing where we have to publicly recognize them as girls or boys is beyond ridiculous. It doesn't matter if you go through hormone therapy and get your penis turned inside out, you are still biologically a boy. Period. End of story. And it's insulting to both genders to try and oversell that, like Caitlyn Jenner being named "woman of the year". That's an insult to women everywhere who've had to deal with all the very unique situations that come with being a woman. It'd be the same if GQ awarded Chaz Bono "man of the year". It would be an insult to men and everything they go through as a man.
I think it's a complicated mental issue, not a physical one, and like OP, we will see a lot of transgenders questioning and very possibly regretting their transitions in the future.
>>
>>16792431
Such an experience will take an immense emotional and spiritual toll on the people that go through it. We have a lot of weak souls in this world who will be caught up in this thought process without it genuinely being their struggle
>>
OP here. I talked with a psychologist for 2 years before starting therapy and she didnt even question it once and encouraged me to go through with it. I dunno what to think anymore ;_;
>>
>>16792451
You know in your heart that you aren't a woman anon. You know you're just a sexual deviant. Psychoanalysis is a field of study that can be used to shape a human mind into anything the analyzer wishes. Psychoanalysis does not inherently unveil the truth of your psyche.
>>
>>16792451
Hmmmm.......that seems...weird. I mean, psychologists aren't there to change your mind about things, but they also aren't there to encourage you to go through with major life changing things like that. Psychologists are supposed to listen and ask you questions that YOU answer. It's good if they make light suggestions about how to handle things, but they are NOT supposed to encourage you one way or another in major life decisions.
>>
>>16792473
Many psychologists have a vested interest in perpetuating the Transgender identity in their patients.
>>
>>16792472
>>16792473
Both of these.
Psychologists CAN train someone to think a certain way, but they aren't supposed to. They study and receive training in such matters, but take ethical oaths not to fuck with people. Seems like OP got a bit fucked with.
>>
>>16792478
Sure they do - $$$$$$$$$$
>>
hurry up and just cut off your penis, i'm tired of hearing this shit everywhere i go, at school, the news, on the internet holy shit. you people are delusional and insecure, just grow up make your fucking mind.
>>
maybe you should stop then, op.
It's one thing to go against the gender binary and want to be treated like/act like/dress like a woman but still be a man biologically.

Trying to change your biological sex is a dangerous game, and it's bad for your physical health. The only time doctors are supposed to reccomend that form of treatment is in cases of EXTREME dysphoria.

I would suggest not making any permanent changes. Many trans people eventually grow out of their desire to change genders once they've accepted a looser gender binary.
Not to say that this is a "phase" for you- it's forever a part of who you are, but it might want to express this side of yourself in a different way in the future, and making permanent changes that negetivly affect your health is risky
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.