[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I care that my GF sleeps with a gay guy whenever there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 308x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 308x435px
Should I care that my GF sleeps with a gay guy whenever there is no other bed and lets him touch her and kinda cuddle? Friendly touching not groping or anything.

Frankly, I'm not bothered by it and don't give a shit but should I? The guy openly talks about his boyfriends, how he's a bottom and all that stuff. He's literally a stereotypical gay guy. Whenever we started dating, he actually convinced my GF that we should become official and not just friends.
>>
I'd also like to know that she met this guy like a year before she met me
>>
>>16792363
I don't think you should it's kinda the same as her spooning with one of her girlfriends, right? Only when y'all are together and she picks him over you I would object
>>
Would she be cool with you doing the same thing with a lesbian friend of yours?
>>
Is he a hot gay guy? Her pussys probably gushing over him. Most girls lust over gay guys and get super frustrated that they're unobtainable. She's probably taking advantage of him letting her touch him and getting off on it.
>>
>>16792397
That's basically what I'm saying. She always put me on the pedestal over him.

The guy likes me and stands up for me, he always tells her that I'm not like other guys and everything. She tells him everything too. Like whenever we have a relationship problem, she goes to him for advice. She treats him like a best friend pretty much.

Like I said, I'm not threatened about it or give a shit. I just want to know if I should.
>>
Girls fantasize about turning gay guys straight.

It doesn't matter whether he's attracted to her or not, letting another man put his hands on your partner is fucked.

Stand up for yourself dude, you're better than that.

I like what that other poster said. Tell her you are sleeping over a friend's one night and a lesbian girl has to share the bed with you and wants to cuddle. Tell her that because she's gay it's okay because she does it and that she has nothing to worry about.
>>
Getting cucked by a faggot, lmao.
>>
>>16792430
I don't like playing games and that sounds like games showing that you are rustles and salty bro
>>
if you have even a fraction of dignity and self respect you will dump that whore.If somebody doesnt agree they deserve their father to get cheated by their mother(get cucked).
>>
>>16792448
You say you are not threatened about it and you don't give a shit. Fuck all the other insecure Lil boys. She loves you. Go with your gut feeling and maybe it will turn out to be wrong and the other guys are right but hell everything is possible on this planet and shielding yourself from every kind of situation that might happen will shut out all the good things too.
>>
>>16792477
dont listen to him, his gf has cheated on him and he let it slide(or he never had a gf).
or even worse this poster is a female that cheats on her bf...
>>
>>16792484
Dude this guy is literally the most stereotypical bottom you can possibly imagine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.