[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do male crossdressers buy female clothes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ugh.png (183KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
183KB, 300x298px
I want to start crossdressing because a friend convinced me to try it, i can sort out money but the thought of buying female clothing in a shop is just shying me away from it

How do you guys do it?
>>
>>16792276
>I want to start crossdressing because a friend convinced me to try it

You should jump off a bridge and onto some train tracks with an oncoming train...

>i can sort out money but the thought of buying female clothing in a shop is just shying me away from it

Just ask your friend to convince you to do it, mind-slave.

>How do you guys do it?
I don't.
>>
Take your measurements and order online is the easiest.

Have a female friend who won't judge go with you.

Go with your friend who convinced you to try it.

Have a drink or two and then go shopping.
>>
>>16792276

Unless you go try it on, no one will know it's for you. Men buy clothes for women all the time.

Even still, go ahead. Nobody's going to give a fuck.
>>
Consider buying clearance clothing similar to what you're wanting and test out the sizes after measurin
>>
I started going to thrift stores and no-one gave me shit for trying on girl clothes. Then I moved on to "real" stores. And still havent had any problems.

Just go for it OP, once a lady asked if I really wanted to try on a swimsuit and I just said yes and nothing happend
>>
>>16793469
And I should mention I was terrified at first and did have a female friend come with me the first few times.
>>
start by taking a 12 gauge shotgun, load it, and put the barrel to your head and pull the trigger you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>16793587

this is /adv/, not /pol/r9k/
>>
I did the opposite. (Am grill, etc)
I wanted a leather jacket, but the women's ones were all made flimsy or with a bunch of studs. They're also tighter and fitted, whereas men's were more comfortable and made better.
I was getting pants too, and the woman helping me sort of hesitated asking about girl or guy jeans.
She seemed relieved I was fine with women's jeans.

I know it's different and probably easier for me buying guy products(still gets negative attention). Some people will be uncomfortable with what you're doing though. But the people who work at clothing stores kind of have to help you. You can report them otherwise.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.