[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to make easy money? where should i go when my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1453795937150.jpg (426KB, 1280x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1453795937150.jpg
426KB, 1280x1430px
how to make easy money?
where should i go when my parents kick me out of home?
>>
I hear carpentry is a pretty sweet gig, Anon.
>>
Go to the anime world and live with Saya obvs
>>
>>16792200
That's exactly what I want, I want to live in my own room, with my dakimakuras and anime merchandise, and I want to have free time to play witth my battlestation, and bronswe imageboards, but I need the money to do so.
and my parents hate me so naturally i'll be kicked out of home soon, too.
>>
woodwork is incredibly profitable
>>
>>16792212
>>16792191
Where did this ebin carpentry meme come from? I've seen it like 3 different times today.
>>
>>16792253
The other day somebody responded to any advice that involved any form of labor with "carpentry is a good trade."

now everybody is saying get into carpentry
>>
Uh
Get a job?
>>
Honestly? Start getting connections with stoners (Be their friend) and start getting the numbers of small dealers, then start researching about the deep web (use tails) find a weed store and buy no more than 20 grams at first then talk with the dealers with a burner phone and offer a price between the street price and the deep web price

If any of them say yes sell the weed in person enogh times to build trust after that just start hiding the weed in drop points (dont use the same place twice) and ask them to buy those prepaid credit cards they have in wallmart and give the number and pin of the card.

Then you give them the location of the weed.

Buy more weed and find other dealers

Repeat the cycle until you have a stable income.

PD: always use bitcoin and use services like bitcoin fog, RESEARCH A LOT ABOUT CYBER SECURITY AND LEAVING NO TRACES, RESEARCH ABOUT WEED TOO.
>>
do as crackheads do, they make 200 bucks a day from tireless recycling and begging.
>>
>>16792802
Change all your winnings in to bitcoin and use bitcoin fog, after the first contact with dealer only use privacy email like ghostmail in tails
>>
File: IMG_2689.jpg (290KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.jpg
290KB, 1600x900px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.