[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand that you generally shouldn't rag on your girlfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1439769356189.jpg (53KB, 475x385px) Image search: [Google]
1439769356189.jpg
53KB, 475x385px
I understand that you generally shouldn't rag on your girlfriend's family, but my girlfriend's sister has been a right bitch to me for the past year or so of us dating, and it is past old. She doesn't do anything about it, and when I finally tell her to shut her mouth, she gets mad at me. What do I do here?
>>
Stop being around your girlfriend's sister.
>>
>>16792078
This. My boyfriend's sister's the same - she hates me more than anything even though I've done nothing to her. I just avoid being around her, and I make an effort to be civil and polite if I do have to be around her.

A difference between my situation and yours is that my boyfriend does stand up for me against her (which probably makes her hate me more). I guess you could talk to your girlfriend about it, but it might be hard for her to stand up for you if she has a good relationship with her sister. My boyfriend's sister is a bitch to him too, so he doesn't mind it, but I do think it'd be more difficult for him if she was nice to him
>>
>>16792088
I figure that if avoiding her sister complicates their time together as a couple, that deprivation will light a fire under his gf's ass to stand up against her sister. Not to make it sound manipulative but action sometimes requires a pain point.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.