[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I understand that you generally shouldn't...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1439769356189.jpg (53 KB, 475x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439769356189.jpg
53 KB, 475x385
I understand that you generally shouldn't rag on your girlfriend's family, but my girlfriend's sister has been a right bitch to me for the past year or so of us dating, and it is past old. She doesn't do anything about it, and when I finally tell her to shut her mouth, she gets mad at me. What do I do here?
>>
Stop being around your girlfriend's sister.
>>
>>16792078
This. My boyfriend's sister's the same - she hates me more than anything even though I've done nothing to her. I just avoid being around her, and I make an effort to be civil and polite if I do have to be around her.

A difference between my situation and yours is that my boyfriend does stand up for me against her (which probably makes her hate me more). I guess you could talk to your girlfriend about it, but it might be hard for her to stand up for you if she has a good relationship with her sister. My boyfriend's sister is a bitch to him too, so he doesn't mind it, but I do think it'd be more difficult for him if she was nice to him
>>
>>16792088
I figure that if avoiding her sister complicates their time together as a couple, that deprivation will light a fire under his gf's ass to stand up against her sister. Not to make it sound manipulative but action sometimes requires a pain point.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 505493

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.