[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get new friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1451811376889.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1451811376889.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>
A great way to make new friends is to take up a pastime or hobby. Is the a carpentry club or class in your are that you could attend, for instance?
>>
>>16791917
first and foremost bars. yes, they are dreadful. but go out and talk to people. anyone alone or with one friend who looks friendly. not hotties. not even women. just anyone. make a conversation. the more you talk to people like they are people the more easy it becomes.

that being said
>meetup.com or craigslist interest section

meetup.com is a large website with meetups for almost any hobby. i even found a guy from fucking israel a geek meet up. and even if ur not a geek, there is meet ups there for you. its for people with interests. here in LA there are several groups who meet monthly just to discuss buffy the vampire slayer, fucking 15 years after the fact.

i keep scanning the thread and seeing music stuff. those are the EASIEST meet ups to go to and talk to people who like music.

craigslist interset sections about the same, go and look at posts advertising meet ups.

and of course hobby shops. go to a store that sells just music and see what events they have. go to a comic book store and see what kind of game nights they have.

google for local clubs. even if you just like to read, look for book clubs. or start your own online.

create pretense revolving around interests and you'll meet people who appreciate those interests.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.