[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do some girls give out their number on tinder and okc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: WP_20140620_01320140620203606_1_.jpg (197KB, 673x1198px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140620_01320140620203606_1_.jpg
197KB, 673x1198px
And never reply after that? I swear I've gotten a handful of girls to give me their number right away only to never answer me after sending 'hey its jenny'.

Just hand out your number to people you don't really wanna talk to, are you that dumb? If I was a psychopath I could wreck someone with that.
>>
Theyre looking for a strong and tall carpenter who knows how to use his hands come and wreck their vagina.

Best start learning now.
>>
>>16791410
As a girl who used to do that, I dunno.

I can't speak for all women, but sometimes I'll get cold feet right after giving someone my number. It's not that I suddenly lose interest, I'm just too much of a social autist.

Don't take it personally. Just move on, mang.
>>
>>16791517
Not taking it personal, its just kind of puzzling and a rather dumb thing to do.
>>
Sometimes girls change their mind the second tinder isn't involved.

Just try to be original. if they hand out their number, they probably have 5 unread messages everyday saying "hey ;)" "yo"
"what's up" etc.

Say something like Hey this is Joe from that weird person finding app, or something. Just try to make something not completely boring to say.

After the girl says Hey just take it from there slowly. Don't jizz your pants, match her energy level.

I made the mistake last week of being too forward. A tinder girl gave me her number and we were having a decent conversation, but then she didn't respond for a while. A little bit later she texted me "sorry I was dealing with some family stuff." I said "ah hope everything is alright. is this a bad time to talk?" she said no we can talk, and I asked "what are you up to?"

She said "just laying in bed." I looked at her instagram and she had a few recent images of her in bed wearing her underwear, so I figured it was flirting. I responded with "Sounds nice, what are you wearing?"

she said "why?"

I told her I was just wondering

She said "creepy..."

fuck.
>>
>>16792186
That is fucking creepy if she didn't give you her instagram.

Post the pics though.
>>
>>16791410
Cuz you're supposed to make a date right away after getting her number not small talk you autist.
>>
>>16792205
her instagram was linking to her tinder
>>
>>16792218
I have done that before and it worked, but if you ever talked to girls you'd know that most of them won't agree to meet up with someone they've hardly exchanged a word with you autist.
>>
>>16792243
Post them faggot
>>
>>16792317
>>
>>16792343
Damnn. She posts that on her tinder, clearly was looking for a guy to fuck.
>>
>>16792357
nah it wasn't on tinder, her tinder pics were just her face. this is on her insta.

In her bio it says No nudes no hookups gtfo, but I took a chance anyway

I found this girl who wants to hook up but she still lives with her parents and so do I so I'm not sure what to do
>>
>>16792455
pic related is the new girl, the underwear pic was the last girl.

I'm staying in a studio apartment by myself lately but I'm taking care of a puppy who needs to be watched constantly. The only way I could hook up with this girl is at her house, really.

She says she lives with her parents...bad idea to come over super late at night while they're asleep, or just wait until she has the house to herself?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.