[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work. Why get excited...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 490x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 490x379px
So jobs are hard enough to come by. I have a job but the boss is always abusive. Very aggressive and rules with an iron fist and a short temper. Today after I finished a design he told me after 6 years this isn't working. He has to start firing people. I don't know if that was a 'you're fired' I've never heard him fire someone. The company isn't a great company, it's got like 10 staff and 4 of them are his family. Basically they just use it for their own personal $$ fund. I'm so sick of working for these guys. I don't know what to do, I'm terrified. The worst thing - I bought a house last week. I'm so screwed. I need like 20k just to just stay afloat. I have bipolar and depression so I don't want to let that effect me but I can see it coming like a tidal wave and and I'm panicing. Wth can I do. I'm trying to remain calm and I'll I can do is freak out. It doesn't help that he's always angry and never speaks his mind like he should he just avoids confrontation. Does he want me to quit? I don't know. I need a little advice.
>>
>>16791264
It sounds like you need to start looking for a new job, and if that's the kind of work environment you put up with in your sector, maybe a new career. Until you're fired you have this job to keep you afloat, but concentrate on looking for something else and learning valuable new skills in a more friendly and congenial work area such as carpentry.
>>
>>16791271
Go back to the homeless hill people thread and respond to my post about carpentry jobs needing so much experience.
>>
Start looking for a new job. You obviously dont like the place anyway.

Just assume you're being fired and use tha as motivation for your job hunt.
>>
Honestly those jobs were people hire a bunch of their family are fucking cancer, get out asap
>>
>>16791318
This
>>
>>16791264
Wow, fuck that guy. He's probably just trying to get more productivity out of you though.

Can you get another job doing the same thing? It sounds like you have great experience.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.