[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>now ex girlfriend dumps me because she "wants to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: kJscbmh.jpg (119KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kJscbmh.jpg
119KB, 480x270px
>now ex girlfriend dumps me because she "wants to be single" (HER ex said he wanted to get back together so we all know why she actually dumped me)
>she tells me "now you know how it felt when he dumped me"
>a few weeks of drinking and being sad later
>I try out tinder
>tell a few friends, post about it on Facebook
>she texts me out of the blue telling me how "desperate" I am for using it, says I'm making a bad decision

Is it just me or is this girl all sorts of fucked up? Like, there are things you don't fucking say to other human beings. Why she continues to torture me I have no idea

Or am I being overly sensitive, and what she's saying isn't a big deal at all?
>>
she is fucked up and you are sensistive

why is this comic posted so often here?
>>
Bitch is mad you don't need her pussy anymore.

That sounds retarded, but in this case I wouldn't put it past her. Telling others they are desperate can steam from two separate reasons:

1. You are actively destroying yourself, and people want to help you.
2. They are envious as fuck.

You decide if she's the caring type. Considering she fucked her ex, I'd go with reason number two.
>>
>>16791082
Stories like these really make me wonder how can people be that retarder.
and yes, she is beyond fucked up
tell her to fuck off with a smile, it's not her business and find a normal one this time
>>
She probably got dumped by her ex again, and is trying to get you back again for emotional support, hence her interference with how you spend your free time looking for other women.
Admittedly, posting about Tinder on your Facebook isn't exactly the smartest thing to do, but since she dumped you, you shouldn't accept her behaviour.

Are you somewhat careless for posting your Tinder activity on Facebook? Yes.
Are you over sensitive about her behaviour? A bit, perhaps.
Should you care about her opinion as of now? Fuck no.

Not only did she dump you, her reasoning was "now you know how I felt" to justify her actions and leaving you. For an ex.

Get her out of your life immediately. She can't handle that she made a mistake, and she is therefor dragging you down with her.

Now I could be wrong. Maybe she didn't get dumped, and she's just immature and/or manipulative, and can't handle that you got a life outside of her past. That's the two options I feel I get left with by reading your post anyways.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>16791082
She's being a manipulative bitch. Ignore her ass and move on, OP.
>>
>>16791082
see
>>16791123
>Bitch is mad you don't need her pussy anymore.

Threads like that pop up all the time. Bitch says she needs "space" or whatever the fuck, then gets pissy when the dude does what he's supposed to do: Move on - fuck what she says.
>>
File: STUNT BONUS.gif (829KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
STUNT BONUS.gif
829KB, 240x240px
>>16791082
>post about it on Facebook
>>
you really need to understand this girl for what she is, dude

It's like when a tornado hits your house and destroys your neighborhood - it ain't about you dude. You can figure out how these people work if you really want, but ultimately this girl is nothing more than a random force of nature that you happened to be in the pathway of.

block her
>>
>>16791082

lol she really sounds like a cunt, though we are only hearing you complain about her. people are layered.

but regardless, geez what a cunt. why does she think you need to know what it was like for her to get dumped by someone else? thats weird
>>
File: because it's their life.jpg (112KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
because it's their life.jpg
112KB, 580x282px
>>16791086
>>
>>16791082
Cut contact with that cunt.
She dumped you, she doesn't deserve your attention nor time.
Don't talk to her anymore, just block her form every social media, block her number and ignore her forever.
>>
>>16791655
this, honestly. Why?
>>
File: every fucking time.gif (1MB, 256x175px) Image search: [Google]
every fucking time.gif
1MB, 256x175px
>>16791692

Probably to get her to reach out to him.

OP made a wish on the monkey's paw and now he's regretting his actions and trying to deflect blame.
>>
>>16791692
It was a helpless joke. I wasn't posting like "hey just scored this girl on tinder" I was joking around, hell you might not even imply I was using the app at all. She immediately assumed I was using tinder. (She assumed right, but still)
>>
>>16791800
>posting things on facebook
>>
>now you know how it felt when he dumped me

Lol, but you didn't make her feel that way, her ex did... What kind of retarded logic is this?
>>
>>16791810
she's a woman.
>>
File: da fuq.jpg (4KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
da fuq.jpg
4KB, 249x203px
>>16791800

>make a post on facebook for your ex to see
>she sees the post
>she responds in kind

>" is this girl all sorts of fucked up?"
>" am I being overly sensitive"
>>
>calls you desperate for using tinder
>she's still trying to give you life advice after she dumps you
>who's really desperate

oh females, never change
>>
delete her. and yeah desperateado quit talking about things that you want her to see. delete her from stuff so u dont see her at all
>>
OP posted the same exact thread a couple weeks ago this might be copypasta.
>>
>>16791082
>now ex girlfriend dumps me because she "wants to be single" (HER ex said he wanted to get back together so we all know why she actually dumped me)
>she tells me "now you know how it felt when he dumped me"
I don't see any way this second remark makes any sense, unless she holds you responsible for her previous breakup.

Is there any way in which it makes sense to hold you responsible for that? If not, I think you can safely write her off as psychotic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.