[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get a read on my relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1449539651798.jpg (1015KB, 1500x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1449539651798.jpg
1015KB, 1500x1324px
I met my girlfriend through mutual friends. The first time I met her she walks around topless around my friend’s house while 5-6 dudes ogled her and her more unattractive obese friend orbited her sphere of influence. Around a year and a half later after she’d been having fairly consistent hook ups with that group of friends and, according to her, vast amounts of casual sex. Then we went home together one night in February.
She works hard, she’s funny, has a great body and she’s confident as hell and that rubbed off on me in a really good way. I felt kind of “fixed” by her presence like I’d received a second wind for life.
We got together after a night out one occasion, got drunk, she cried about how hurt and sick of casual sex she was and the next morning we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Immediately we were out with her family seeing a film with her niece.
Her family liked me, her friends really liked me, and she loved me. It was quick but every major milestone in the relationship was undertaken under the influence of alcohol.
But when we speak it’s always about sex and “I love you and I miss you.” I feel like a passenger in the relationship sometimes. She always talked about “showing me off” to her friends, she keeps subtly bringing up children in a joking manner and she has planned for us to get a mortgage after our 3 years of university are up. Live together, do up a house, get married…
I feel suffocated. At the beginning I got uncomfortable about constantly running into ex-boyfriends. She had slept with every immediate friend I spent time with more or less, and in her own group of friends she has two ex-boyfriends and one unsightly fellow who she kissed out of pity one time. In fact she’s moving in with one of those ex-boyfriends in March with two others. I don't really know where I am. I'm happy with her but are my doubts silly?
>>
>>16791074

You want to marry someone who's slept with your friends and moves in with her ex-boyfriend?

Dude...don't put the pussy on the pedestal. She's the town bicycle, not marriage material.
>>
shittiest bait in a while.
>>
>>16791074
>Dating the town bike

Lol
>>
>>16791200
Can a bus date a bicycle?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.