[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Issues.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

/ call me a pussy or what not, just need to know the next step. /

- 19 y.o
- Feelings for friend of 6 years.
- Fucked a couple of times.
- She lives roughly 200 kilometres away, not sure in miles, 130 miles roughly.
- Stays with her.
- Confesses feelings.
- Shit gets deep.

Here's the part I need advice for.
She tells me :
- She could very easily grow feelings for me.
- I'm not open enough, not full on enough, she wants someone to be "full on". (I don't understand)

Okay, so I'm more open with her than ANYONE. I tell her everything I believe is worth speaking.
I don't understand what she meant by full on, maybe super serious relationship?

She doesn't reply fast, I try not to send multiple messages because I don't want to seem desperate.
Being 2 hours drive away, and being close to homeless me, I can't be there every second day.
She has family where I live, we attended school together etc.

What is my next move Chan?
I'm stumped, confused and getting anxious over it all.
>>
She wants you to be open and honest with her. Tell her your feelings when you're feeling them (don't bottle them up then explode).

In my experience, I had that bottling problem when I met my bf. He would get upset if I didn't tell him every little thing that bothered me. After awhile of wanting to please him, I changed, I started telling him everything all the time. This eventually led him to get an annoyed look, like "oh no, here comes the complaining." So now Ive resorted to pretending I'm happy about things when I'm really not to avoid that look.

My advice is don't over share because you might be seen as weak. Tell her important things.

You could be open right now by asking her to give you examples of what she means by "full on".
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 184x274px
Read this bitch
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.