[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1446849714568.jpg (33KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1446849714568.jpg
33KB, 586x456px
So i have this new job i completed 3 weeks yesterday and since day one i saw this girl and she became a crush to me very quickly no a super model but really cute and somehow i cant get her out of my mind

So today i manage to get her full name and i try to get her facebook and i found it, first thing i noticed is that she used to be below average a few years back that was interesting and things get fuckd when i scroll to see her relationship status expecting to see a boyfriend and SHES MARRIED.

My mind is like "Okay shes married there's no fucking way you can have any chance with her so forget it" at the same time i'm like "who the fuck gets married at the age of 22" i look at her husband and the guy such a fucking below average fatty dude i just cant believe shes with such ugly piece of shit and started to have mixed feelings of happiness, frustration and sadness

Feeling happy because i have a reason to get her out of my mind but at the same time frustration that i CANT do anything to get her shes fucking married plus i get to see her every fucking day now knowing that i cant have that lady with me no matter what.

Help /adv/ what the fuck i do to go back to normal levels of stable happiness this sucks so fucking much, my life already sucks cock hardcore and this is killing me to the point my brain cant even thing of a right emotion for this situation.
>>
firstly, grow a fucking pair you pussy, shes just a girl, talk to her
2. girls put married on fb all the time, even with friends, doesnt really mean shit
>>
>>16791006
There's pictures of the wedding
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.