[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend texting my girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do you approach the situation of I think my mates been texting my girlfriend?

I saw him browsing his phone and saw something that looked like her whatsapp picture and being rather suspicious with his phone around me and it's fucking annoying. I just don't know how to approach the situation.

Advice?
>>
Check their profiles, see if they are friends or some shit on facebook or whatever they use.

If it's just through whatsapp then try to sneak a peek at your girls phone. If you can't achieve this, then often make comments about your girlfriend/friend to your friend/girlfriend. Offhanded things. To your friend "I'm gonna go see my girlfriend later" Then go fuck off and watch your girlfriend reaction when she returns if your friend is talking to her he will tell her what you said and she would be confused as shit.

I guess that's just to find out really.
If you are bothered that they talk, or want to know what they are talking about, you'l have to cross bigger lines than how fucked up what i just said was.
>>
I'd say ask your girlfriend about it, like "Are you friends with __? " if she says yes then fine, if she says no then ask your friend if he's good friends with __

Update me OP if my advice worked, I'm interested
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 283x283px
>>16790928
Beat his ass. If he fight back he is talking to yo grill, if he dont punch back, it means he a bitch ass and he is not texting her
>>
>>16790939
Yeah they're good friends we all go uni so obviously we're all pretty close and they are really good friends but I'm just unsure at what the fuck they would be texting about you know?

Try to peep see if it works.
>>
>>16790942
If they are friends they can text about whatever the duck they want.
>>
>>16790947
I'm certain there is more to it because if there wasn't why so secretive... It don't make sense?
>>
>>16790950
>>16790928

Did you ask if they text?
I am secretive with my phone, always, because I hate when people look at my texts. Even if I don't have anything in particular to hide.

You seem pretty fucking paranoid.
>>
>>16790951
I know maybe if anything just ask straight up and then I will know, I'm not normally paranoid but silly shit fucks me up and I just overthink situations.
>>
>>16790950
How is it secretive? Do your friends show you all their texts?
>>
>>16790957
Which is what a paranoid would do. Ask your girlfriend calmly, without accusing her, and relax.
It's NORMAL to talk to friends.
>>
>>16790961
Alright alright I will go about it a normal way. Thanks guys..
>>
>>16790962
As a rule, paranoia and jealosy are very unattractive. So in the future I also suggest not showing it off lightly.
>>
If they r up to no good I'd bet my money that both will deny deny so don't start there. Just find that window to confirm as soon as possible any way possible tuff spot. Iv been there grab that phone or if ur good with tech smartphones ie android get similar with packet sniffers while ur in the same proximity of them using there phone just b on same WiFi
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.