[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my job and want to quit I hate being there, I have anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1454381302019.png (485KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454381302019.png
485KB, 742x960px
I hate my job and want to quit
I hate being there, I have anxiety attacks before and during work. I hate everything about the place and the people who work there.
Should I quit?
>>
>>16790824

How likely are you to get another job should you quit? If you do quit, how much of an impact will the lack of reliable income have on your life?
>>
>>16790824
> how likely are you going to find another job should you quit
I have no idea
>If you do quit, how much of an impact will the lack of reliable income have on your life?
it'll impact me hard, but I still live at home so there's kind of a safety net.
>>
>>16790837

I'd say you should start looking for a new job while you're still employed and then bail at the first chance you get. If somebody does find out and make enough of a big deal to get you fired (unlikely), you'll still have a place to live, at least.

I'm assuming there's no chance for you to get moved to a diferent department\workplace at your current job.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 304x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 304x420px
>Tfw you realise the concept of enjoying your job was a capitalists lie.
>>
get help for your mental health, don't suffer in silence.
>>
If you've got to quit then you've got to quit, though you should try to line up another job first.

You also need to address the underlying issues, so that this doesn't happen again. Imagine, for the moment, that this job -the one you have right now- didn't give you these panic attacks. What would have to be different for that to happen?
>>
I was just coming here to make the same thread basically.

I can survive for 3 months without a new job, 4 months in the best case scenario. Really the only thing holding me back is the uncertainty whether I'll be employed in that time or not. Well, the other thing is that this would mean no freedom during the summer, something I really was saving up for but now I have no energy or willpower to work here so my summer would probably be spent being worn and burnt out anyway.
>>
Don't think about it as quitting, think about it as looking for a new job with the workplace environment, personal fulfilment, and compensation package you're looking for. Consider training in carpentry in order to achieve this.
>>
>>16790895

>CARPENTRY

Anon, your dedication to the wood overlords is remarkable.
>>
>>16790895
NotOP but:
I see this talk about carpentry a lot. Is this some kind of meme someone is trying to start or is it just some kind of national carpentry promotional group?
>>
>>16791682
Carpentry is a damn good field to be in: job for life, decent pay, pleasant working environment, etc etc etc.
>>
>>16790824

find another job first

>BUT ITS HARRD

not as hard as my cock. wait... no... i mean not as hard as not having a job when you need cash
>>
>>16790824
>dat pic
10/10 would cum inside
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.