[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the idea of "finding a job you enjoy" just a myth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 1

File: snow globe file.jpg (42KB, 519x519px) Image search: [Google]
snow globe file.jpg
42KB, 519x519px
As my parents said, "Nobody goes to work because they enjoy it. They have to go to work though as they have bills to pay. How many people actually enjoy working at McDonalds? If they got to leave, they would all leave."

I guess most people who disagree with me are probably minors who have never been to work and are romanticising a certain job too much or adults who are new to a job so the excitement still hasn't worn off and they haven't had enough time to learn about the workplace politics that already exists.
>>
>>16790492
Not at all, I found a job I really enjoy. I work as a repair man at a museum. For the most part I get to choose my hours, and what I do during them.

I help out in other sections of the museum, like education, archives, ect so my job is very varied. The pay is good, even though it's only part time, and when I'm busy doing my job no one bothers me, so I can always take a break if I need to.
>>
>>16790519
It's part time so I doubt you can have job security with that. You are just deluding yourself when you say that you enjoy your job or you mean that it's not the worse job out there.
>>
>>16790492
I teach high school-aged children at a pretty swanky independent private school. The school expects me to attend extra-curricular activities like sporting events and socials which can be kind of a pain, but the kids are all the products of tiger parenting (and as such, are too afraid of their parents to mouth-off or misbehave too outrageously) and the pay is well above average. I get weekends off, one fortnight every thirteen weeks off, work with really great people and in a really receptive, caring environment.

The only time I feel unfulfilled is during the summer, when I have nothing to do and try to fill in my time with little projects.

But no, go ahead and tell me my lifestyle is a meme or something.
>>
>>16790569
Dealing with pothead kids which muck around and fail school must be super fun.
>>
>>16790492
>Is the idea of "finding a job you enjoy" just a myth?
It applies to non-meme jobs and if their associated careears can develop you as a professional as much as you want.
Just then, yes, is the best you can do with your life.
Not a myth at all.
>>
>>16790586
Doesn't happen. Tuition here is nuts. I couldn't afford to send my own kids here if I had any. These kids do not screw up or muck around, they're all too terrified of disappointing their parents to do so. The closest we got to a kid being bad was some bored math genius getting access to the student email and trolling his classmates by impersonating teachers, and he got suspended for three days. I don't know what his parents did to him, but he didn't say peep or step out of line again for the remaining two years.

Swinging and missing, buddy.
>>
im a mechanic. I enjoy it.

then again, im a recovering addict trying to fill a pretty empty void.
>>
>>16790606
Not OP, but don't these private schools allow you to send your kids here for a cheaper price if you teach there?
>>
>>16790492
I enjoy my job and secretly would do it for a lot less money because it's so fulfilling.

It helps that, like the teacher and the mechanic who have already answered, it's a job that is constantly different and that is made up of a string of small victories that give instant gratification.

I can see how doing exactly the same thing day after day might be dreary (though some people enjoy the simplicity). But look for a profession that offers variety and the frequent gratification of successes, and like those of us who have answered, you can find yourself looking forward to work because it's more fun than idleness.
>>
>>16790492
arts
suck my dick anon (<3)
>>
I'm a game developer and I absolutely love it, I never ever want to retire.

Granted it's not for everyone, and I'm at a great company. Shit, I love it so much the last 3 week vacation I took felt way too fucking long.

If you love what you do you will never work a day in your life, remember that.
>>
>>16790492
You shouldn't think in absolutes anon, it is not a binary case of enjoy it or not.

Even people who really hate their jobs probably still find a minute to laugh with their coworkers now and then. And people who love their jobs will still have stressful times and things they don't want to do once in a while.

I think your parents are right in that most people, if they were handed $10M tomorrow, would quit their jobs or at the very least stop working full time. That doesn't mean they don't enjoy their jobs however.
>>
Holy shit not you again. OP go and stay go.
>>
>>16790687
What is your job?
>>16790771
I haven't posted here for a long time.
>>
I have the privilege of being a pilot and I enjoy it a lot - which doesn't mean that there aren't moments or times where I don't enjoy it 100%.
No matter what job you do and how much you love it eventually you will get used to the joy it brings you and the routine will do its part too

So its important not to needlessly aim for something you think you will enjoy forever - because eventually it will wear off a little.

Do something you can see yourself doing, that pays decent and all of that jazz.
Joy is just one of the many things you should look for in a career.

I started out in the military and switched to civil some years ago, that was nice to mix things up a little.
>>
>>16790909
Yeah I agree that people should find something that pays the bills. Why would a smart high school student in the UK or somewhere pick Biology or Physics when he can just pick Law or Medicine? I mean, research is not something that can pay the bills.
>>
This guy is back? I thought he was finally gone for good. He certainly hasn't got any smarter in his absence, that's for sure. As autistic as ever.
>>
I work as IT / Janitor in school...Never had any motivation to reach for some cool job and wandered aimelessly untill I got a job here in school.
Pay is nationals everage and since I'm not spending a dime on anything other than food and house upkeep its starting to stack up ridiculously.

I start work at 7:00 and work untill 15:00 doing mostly Janitor work, other time (30% or so) I help with computers their network and such.
No one bothers me or even notices me, so it can get lonely but im not that social to begin with. Its a grade school so I have a lot of down time in the summer, around 3 months of paid vacation.

I have no Idea if Im happy but I am not miserable and my stress levels are nonexistent.

On the side note. Here too we always listened to this "find a job you will enjoy working in"...I think its a load of bull and around 10 or so people I went to grade/high school probably misjudged their abilities and because of it ended up in really shitty situations
>>
>>16790968
I haven't posted for weeks. What's wrong with being back?
>>
I can be proud of my work. That is all I ever wanted, to provide a service so I am lucky to do so.
For a person with strong ideals, I would always work a shittier job that met my ideals rather than something I didn't think mattered that made money.
STILL I had to try many jobs and see how they were for me. For the most part I am willing to work any job since nothing has disagreed with me before, you don't know how to make the most of it til you've tried.
>>
I enjoy my job and get paid well for it. Why is that such a difficult concept to accept, OP?
>>
>>16791049
I'm talking about people picking jobs that don't pay that well. Why not just pick a well-paid job and learn to love that job? I mean, even the best job in the world is stressful and suck in its own ways.
>>
>>16791051
Oh, it's you again. You waited a decent amount of time before posting these spam threads again, but now you've revealed your hand.

6/10 actually got me to read the thread.
>>
>>16791059
I'm not spamming. My question still goes unanswered. Why can't people just learn to love an easy, well-paid job?
>>
>>16790492
You should make it a goal to find jobs you like as much as possible, but accept that it's often not going to happen, and that when it does, you might be taking a financial hit. I think it's more likely to happen as you get older and have more experience. You can use these years to get experiences outside of work that will help you.

Example:
>you really want to do woodworking
>but don't have what it takes in experience or equipment
>work another job and do woodworking on the side >eventually build up a decently equipped shop and good skills
>maybe you find yourself making almost as much with the woodworking as with your job - maybe not enough to do it full time, but enough to switch to part time work
>if not, you still have a hobby that pays for itself and allows you to save for retirement faster

If you can't find a job that's what you like, you might find something related - a lot of hobby store employees are hobbyists or artists etc and can pick up materials or learn skills at work that will help them. My uncle did this with printing and was savvy enough (and lucky enough) to hit on a good model for a small printing business. He ended up making a ton of money and eventually selling the business to his son and retiring.

Also, you may be surprised at the kind of jobs you end up enjoying.

One last thing I'll say: don't stay with a job you hate, no matter what it pays. If you stay too long, you will still hate it but you'll be used to hating it, so you won't notice you're burning out. And you will burn out.
>>
>>16791065
Your question has been answered over and over again weeks ago, but you simply ignore it.
>>
>>16791051
You will understand when you grow up, kiddo. You are still years away from having your first actual job.
>>
>>16791065
Oh hey it's Career Brandon. Do your fingers get all waxy from constantly sticking them in your ears whenever someone answers your questions?
>>
>>16791051

Needs must mate. If i get let go, and I have bills to pay, I'll do any damn job I can get my hands on
>>
>>16791051
Also why marry someone you love, just marry anybody and learn to love them. Boom done
>>
>>16791090
None of the answers are satisfactory. I mean, there is no reason why a smart kid should pursue a PhD in Physics or whatever when he's better off with Engineering, Law or Actuary. I mean, he can read about physics in his spare time while earning more cash in a much more stable job.
>>
>>16791065
What is an easy well paid job? I used to think I would enjoy a job where I could sit around and read and play video games when things were quiet, I got that kind of opportunity and I found myself bored with it after a few months - I realized I wanted to be challenged at work, rather than killing time. Now I work somewhere else and it's more work, but I enjoy it more.
>>
>>16791092
I did retail and it was shit. Either you guys are minors or trolling me.
>>16791102
Some women would prefer marrying a rich guy. The point is that the competition for rich guys are stiff so they are stuck with average guys.
>>16791109
Isn't being a government employee the best? It's not so hard and it is hard to be fired from such jobs.
>>
>>16791107
because if he has no passion for those things he will not enjoy his work, plus those can be high pressure positions, adding to his misery.
>>
I'm a door to door salesman, job isn't outrageously fun, but I have great co-workers and make decent money.
>>
>>16791114
It's still not as stressful as academia where you have to publish papers all the time or you will have trouble securing a contract? Surely those jobs can't be worse than a publish or perish job.
>>
>>16791002
>What's wrong with being back?
Well, you post about the same fucking thing every time and it's annoying.

>>16791065
Your question has been answered many times, it's just not an answer that confirms your biases. So basically, you're a troll.
>>
>>16791126
You guys are the one making shit up. Either because you guys are minors or neets who never had a proper job.
>>
>>16790492

>if someone doesn't need money to live comfortably they wouldn't have a job!

No shit Sherlock
>>
>>16791107
>there is no reason why a smart kid should pursue a PhD in Physics

Yes there is. Plenty. But you are far too low in intelligence to understand. You probably don't even know what physics is. Or a PhD.
>>
>>16791120
I work at a law firm, it is very high stress, and you can wind up having to work 80 hour weeks. The compensation is great, but it comes at a cost. If researching and writing papers is something you enjoy, then you won't mind having to do your job.
>>
>>16791113
You've done one shit retail job in your life. I am old enough to be your father and have had a variety of jobs and career progressions and still am progressing. And you're calling me underaged/neet?

You don't know shit about how the world works, kid. Listen to people who are older, more experienced, and smarter than you.
>>
>>16791134
Kek implying a workplace with a lot of workplace politics and a publish or perish job is fun
>>16791142
>I am old enough to be your father
You can't prove it, can you? You might be a 24-year-old neet as far as I am concerned.
>Listen to people who are older, more experienced, and smarter than you.
My parents would agree with me.
>>
>>16791151
I'm 39 and work at a pretty comfy job making 150k a year. I know many people who went into highly stressful jobs for the money. No one learns to love it. They keep hating it, and the only thing keeping them in is the pay and the possibility of making it big after years of torture. Many burn out and go into less stressful jobs which pay less.

Everyone has answered your questions already. What is still not clear to you?
>>
>>16791167
Well people can pick a stable government job instead. Why would anyone prefer pursuing their interests than picking a relatively low-stress government job?
>>
>>16791127
You're assuming a lot about your respondents. If our answers are so worthless, why keep making threads?

because you're a shitposting troll.
>>
Jesus Christ, why do you keep asking the same question? Go away.

It's been simply stated multiple times - jobs are not as simple as "love" or "hate," there is often a middle ground. You can't just "learn to love" something if it doesn't match up with your ideals or your passion.

You always mention focusing on your hobbies outside of work, but given that all you've ever done is some shifty retail job, you don't realize that free time comes at an absolute fucking premium. Spending your free time on a project isn't possible in the real, adult world, where if you want to make dinner, go to the gym, maybe see some friends, or especially maintain a family, you just simply don't have the time. I work 70 hour work weeks. When I get home, all I've got the energy for is a couple of hours of TV and a beer or two. I can't stand my job, and my last job that made just a bit less was much better. It's not worth sacrificing your life for more money that you don't get to use.
>>
>>16791181
>because you're a shitposting troll
You're assuming a lot about me too.
>>
>>16791171

Those are limited and often highly specialized jobs. You don't just get to "pick what you wanna do" when you walk out of school - someone has to be hiring. There has to be demand. You're a naive kid.
>>
>>16791186
Well you claim to know so much about the real world, yet you come here for 'advice' on why people choose to live the lives they do and reject every answer you don't like just because.

Unlike your assumptions, mine are at least based on something, whereas you just invalidate what other people say because you don't agree with the answer they gave.

if you're such a grown up grounded in the real world, it shouldn't matter to you what other people do.
>>
>>16791151
Did it ever occur to you, in all these threads, that your parents might just be wrong? Or would that be too destructive to your worldview?
>>
>>16791188
So why major in Physics instead of Engineering when there is a great demand for engineers? Or Math instead of Actuarial Science for that matter?
>>16791195
>mine are at least based on something
Lol you can be making evidence up
>>16791203
My parents are reliable. They will not lie to me.
>>
>>16791208

Because demand isn't ever-steady, and that physics or math degree might give you more flexibility in the future to find other jobs if you've found out one isn't for you. For example, I switched from Journalism to communications back when I was in school. Communications gave me more flexibility across industries than Journalism, where I'd be expected to be a writer/newscaster.

Your parents might not be "lying" to you, but they have an ulterior motive. Many parents would rather see their kids safe than happy. If my mom had her way, I would still be in the same job I was right out of college, because the thought of changing jobs genuinely scares her. She calls me up weekly or daily afraid I've gotten fired. My dad on the other hand pursued his dreams and is a much happier person for it. I don't hear him grousing in the morning about having to head to work or anything like that.
>>
>>16791225
>Many parents would rather see their kids safe than happy
How is that a bad thing?
A guy with an Engineering degree can easily do a Master's in Physics whereas vice versa is harder.
>>
>>16791236

It's a bad thing because an unhappy life is a wasted one. You only get one to live, so trudging through it with blinders on and just going through the motions is pretty awful.
>>
>>16791245
Being safe is good though? Sucks having no income or earning very little. There must be a good reason why parents prefer their kids being safe. You guys are the ones who are biased here.
>>
>>16791236
> A guy with an Engineering degree can easily do a Master's in Physics whereas vice versa is harder.

Bull. Fucking. Shit. It's rather the opposite. In all your threads you always shit on physics. Do you even understand what physics is? Pretty sure you don't, since otherwise you would not be saying such stupid things.
>>
>>16791208
There are lots of job opportunities for physics degrees graduates. It's one of the most versatile degrees there is. Who told you they don't? Your parents?
>>
>>16791287
Yes.
>>16791280
I am just using Physics as an example. I can use other examples such as Chemistry, Anthropology, Music, etc.
>>
>>16791294
>putting physics and chemistry in the same category as anthropology and music

You're not too well versed in sciences, are you?
>>
>>16791294
You might want to ask your parents why many physics graduates end up getting good jobs and careers and why it's one of the most highly respected degrees there is.
>>
>>16790492
I enjoy my current job because my previous jobs were much more shit it all a matter of being content
>>
>>16791311
i know several phd physics graduates, they have excellent careers owning convenience stores and driving taxis
>>
>>16791328
See? You guys who say that Physics is a useful degree are the ones making shit up.
>>
I remember you, OP. Don't think you haven't been recognized.

"Never workibg a day in your life", as Confucius is reputed to have said would happen if you chose a job you loved, is a myth. No matter what you do, and bo matter how much you enjoy it, there are always going to be boring logistical details that you don't enjoy. Even if that weren't the case, there would still always be the occasional bad day to interrupt your bliss. There is, in short, no such thing as the perfect, endless ecstasy that the follow-your-passion zealots often imply.

Despite this, not only is it perfectly plausible to choose a job you enjoy, it's a good idea. Job stress cannot be completely avoided, but it CAN be minimized, and minimum stress is good for the soul.

The other thing that follow-your-passion zealots ofteb forget is that you need to have passions outside AND outside the workplace, and they need to be different. If you fall into the trap of doing only one thing, you're going to burn out on it. No amount of passion can prevent burnout, because it's not a failure of passion. It's the human psyche's normal reaction to unbroken monotony: we are creatures of habit and routine, but there ARE limits.

This is why I suggest leaving your greatest passion outside work, and pick another passion as your career. Your greatest passion is the thing you're most likely to male room for in your life, but you have no choice other than to make rom for your job. By havibg an even greater passion outside your job, you make it easier to maintain room for both, and then each can recharge you for the other. This is how you keep from burning out on either one.

The bottom line, OP, is that you're only half-right. Following your passion into the workplace doesn't work nearly as well as the zealots had hoped. But you conclude from this that passion is meaningless, and that just isn't so. It has a place, and an important one. It's just not as simple as the phrase "follow your passion" implies.
>>
>>16791328
0/10

>>16791339
In case you can't tell, he's the one making shit up. Actually it's just probably you samefagging.
>>
>>16791377
Please.

https://www.aip.org/sites/default/files/statistics/employment/phd1yrlater-p-14.pdf

80% are either hand-wavy "maybe permanently employed = home depot" or doing further probably useless postdocs.

Also, the results of this survey only include 50% response. The others were probably too embarrassed to participate because they were unemployed, thinking "why did I do such a useless degree"
>>
>>16791444
Did you even read the report you linked to? It says physics PhDs have a 5% unemployment rate, which isn't bad. About half went into postdoc because they want to continue research in academia. The other half went into various jobs out there.
>>
>>16791451

Of those who responded to the survey, which completely biases towards those who are employed. Guaranteed the other 50% are unemployed or working shit jobs.
>>
>>16791451
Also post docs are not a success, they are just a continuation of the degree, so that really doesn't count as being successful, it counts towards being able to delay the inevitable. Post-post-doc = just as unemployed.
>>
>>16791458
>Guaranteed the other 50% are unemployed or working shit jobs.
Source: your ass.

Seriously, you are making things up. If you're going to make such a claim, you better back it up with facts.
>>
>>16791463
>post docs are not a success
Wut. You don't know what post doc means, do you?
>>
>>16791470
Aren't you the one claiming physics degrees are employable? 50% nonresponse = unemployed unless proven otherwise. And this doesn't include what "permanent employment" is because they don't distinguish between permanent employment and permanent employment relevant to the degree. For your general student, physics is shit tier unemployable.
>>
>>16790492

im 23, ive been managing an office for two years and I love it. sure there are certain parts that make me want to drag my feet, but other than that one particular part i do love my work here. though im also lucky enough that i work easy hours, lots of benefits, and more or less just do whatever i want. its like working on a creative project but with a little bit of math.
>>
>>16791481
It means they are still trying to get that carrot. Keep working for almost nothing! You're valuable!
>>
>>16791482
>50% nonresponse

Post source. I'm not seeing anything like that in the link you provided.

>nonresponse = unemployed unless proven otherwise
That is the most idiotic thing I have read on 4chan all week. Nonresponse means you distribute it according to the responses.

Give us one link where it says that over 50% of physics graduates are unemployed or working shit jobs. You can't. Because it's not true. Your parents lied to you, poor thing.
>>
>>16791488
Post-doc is like a gap year for many. People do it because it's enjoyable. It gives a bit of time to pause and think of what to do next. After finishing a post-doc, the employment profile would be the same as PhDs who didn't do a post-doc.
>>
>>16791498
So, 50 - 80% unemployment / employment irrelevant to physics
>>
>>16791496

"We received post-degree information on about 48% of these degree recipients.
About 54% of these responses came from PhD recipients themselves, while the other 46% came from advisors."
>>
>>16791504
>>16791506
For the last time, post a reliable statistic where 50-80% of physics graduates are unemployed or in shit jobs.

We're waiting.
>>
>>16791496
Ok, let me rephrase.

Excluding post doc (vacation) and the temporarily/unemployed, by this survey, only 20% of phd physics graduates report being employed at a potentially permanent position, which may or may not be related to their degree.

Yeah, that's much better.
>>
>>16791526
That's not how statistics work.

>52% of all graduates were not reached. That means I can pull anything out of my ass for those 52%!
>100% of post doc will be unemployed within a year!

You can't possibly be this dumb, can you? Okay, how about you post some statistics for engineers, since you think they are so much more employable? We'll use the same logic you did, and conclude that engineers have a 80% unemployment rate.
>>
>>16791564
Well, it means the data we have in this thread suggests we can only counsel for about a 20% employment rate in terms of career guidance for advanced physics degrees.

I mean, I'm cynical about the results but you seem to just want to hand wave the unknown (possibly positive but probably negative) outcomes away without any data whatsoever. You should really work for pharmaceutical companies.
>>
>>16791600
Physics PhD graduates have a 5% level of unemployment. That's from the link you posted.
>>
>>16791600
>without any data whatsoever
>waaaaaahhh every single postdoc and unreached MUST be unemployed because I say so! My parents told me so! I'm a special snowflake!
>>
>>16791626
> refutes empirical data with ad hominem
> claims to worship science degree
> kek
>>
>>16791816
Do you even understand what empirical data is? 5% of physics PhD graduates are unemployed according to this survey. How you interpret it to mean 80% are unemployed is beyond me.
>>
>>16790492

Only faggots and poor people have jobs they don't enjoy
>>
>>16791208

Because if everyone majored in engineering then there would be a demand for physics majors.

Getting an engineering degree isn't an instant job. You can have a Doctorate and there's still a chance you may never find a job or enter a job that's "beneath you"
>>
>>16791256

Being miserable is not safe, whether you have hundreds of thousands, millions, or billions to your name. There were many millionaires that were "safe" either by inheritance or hard work, and they committed suicide. Money isn't everything my friend.
>>
With respect to your parents - their thinking is outdated (and it's a shame they've wasted all this time thinking & living like that).

Master a skill that you LOVE ... teach other people how to do it and then make money out of it.

I'm a terrible employee. I've been fired more times than anyone. So I realised I'm better off in my own business.

So now I travel (in Costa Rica at the moment) and work from a laptop so I have the freedom to go anywhere.

You definitely shouldn't hate what you're doing ... and you don't have to go to college just because it's what's the done thing if you don't care for it.

What a fucking miserable existence if you keep listening to everyone's 'forced way of living' stories.

Be more than that!

:)
>>
>>16791837
>arguing but cant do math

50% no data = cannot confirm whether employed/unemployed
of the 50% that responded, 20% in post doc (not stable, = not employed)
10% in temporary jobs / unemployed (not stable)
20% in 'probably permament' position = stable employment - charitably interpreted

therefore, 20% stable employment
>>
>>16792173
I see now why you keep making these threads. You are completely immune to facts and intelligence. No matter how many times people tell you, you simply won't believe anything but what your limited intellect lets you decide.

Even a middle schooler could teach you that the way you read statistics is completely wrong. How you are able to write on the internet is beyond me - your parents must be helping you out.
>>
>>16792195
>argues data posted is wrong
>provides no contradictory evidence
>not up to a task which claims could be accomplished by a middle schooler
>>
>>16790526

Wow you're a great person
>>
>>16790996
>people I went to grade/high school probably misjudged their abilities and because of it ended up in really shitty situations
As in "sold themselves short" or "gave themselves to much credit?"

>>16791929
>I'm a terrible employee. I've been fired more times than anyone. So I realised I'm better off in my own business.
>So now I travel (in Costa Rica at the moment) and work from a laptop so I have the freedom to go anywhere.
And what is your occupation now?
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.