[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is leaving me because she found a tinder app on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend is leaving me because she found a tinder app on my phone despite having no girls on it. She was always paranoid about me not liking her so when she saw it she started randomly getting more and more upset and I had to painstakingly figure out what was botherin her all on my own. Do you think there's a chance to save this? I have had 0 intention of cheating on her and I admit that I had it because I was a bit paranoid of her being on this app so I got it to check. I know, it's ridiculous, but do you think I can convince her? This whole thing seems ridiculous.
>>
>>16789835
I would just explain to her (if that's truly the purpose that you got the app for). I'd tell her that you got it because you are insecure and afraid that she was on there and that you didn't want to get hurt because she's one of the best things thats happened to you.

If you act sensitive and sincere, she'll eat it up. Only say it if you mean it though anon.
>>
>>16789858
Yeah I'll do that. It was so hard to let her go to the point where I was following her home like a creep until I asked someone to let me sit next to her on the bus and she called out "What? No, go away" I'm the kind of person that can't let a problem go unsolved even though I know she needs time to recollect. I just feel she's going to already throw away all her feelings for me in that small amount of time. She's cut off contact with me already so I have to find her before she gets to work.
>>
>girlfriend is a paranoid psycho bitch
>BUT THEN so is OP

Man I don't know. I was about to suggest cutting your losses and running but apparently you two are made for each other. Enjoy the crazy.
>>
>>16789884
>apparently you two are made for each other. Enjoy the crazy.
Holy Christ, that's what I'm saying. I'm usually the one talking sense into her because I'm not as crazy
>>
>>16789835
>>16789835
seems like you have trust issues. you were paranoid about her having tinder. so yeah start there.
>>
>>16789868
Dude if she's cut off contact with you the best thing you can do is try to email or call her explain or leave a vm and move on.

> I have to find her before she gets to work.
Suspicious OP is serial killer
>>
>>16789896
>> I have to find her before she gets to work.
>Suspicious OP is serial killer
I realize that's how it comes off but really I'm doing it to show I truly care about her because she kept saying shit like "I knew it, I was just your plan C all along" or "You're only going out with me because I'm the only one who didn't reject you" or some stupid shit like that. The way it shows care is because I'm normally going to sleep when she wakes up which is at 4am, so if she sees I went through this shit just to talk to her, it might make her realize that she's valuable to me.
>>
>>16789835

Well, you both clearly have major trust issues with each other.

The real question isn't whether you CAN "save" the relationship, it's whether or not it's worth it. Yes, you likely can prolong the relationship a bit longer, but to what end, bud?
>>
>>16789903
We had a rough start which is where all these insecurities developed, but I truly see myself being with her for the long run. My job, if I can save this, is to work on trust again from almost ground level. I'm not normally insecure about this stuff but fuck, I let it get to me this time. I realize I did something dumb but I also believe she's blowing this out of proportion.
>>
>i'm leaving you because i found that tindr app
>good thing i have that tindr app!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.