[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice on how to give my boyfriend better head? i know a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1408146135471.jpg (121KB, 753x724px) Image search: [Google]
1408146135471.jpg
121KB, 753x724px
advice on how to give my boyfriend better head? i know a lot of techniques but he says i tend to use teeth a lot. i usually clench my lips or jaw. should i try relaxing my mouth? im not sure what to do. any advice to fix this?
>>
you could focus a little more on licking. Also, don't forget the step children. Very important. Maybe some tossing of the salad too.
>>
>>16789787
Relax your jaw, but maybe keep your lips semi-tight around the shaft and head. Also, when you're pulling back/upwards, stick your tongue out a little while still keeping your lips in contact with his shaft. It's fucking mind blowing.
>>
Sex isn't something that should be understood as a technical skill. Your passion for him and his pleasure matters more than your ability. Disregard anyone who tries to talk to yoh like there's a rule book for this shit
>>
>>16789787
Pls no teeth.
Pull his foreskin down and under his dick is a tight strand of skin connecting his shaft to his head called a frenulum. That's where the magic happens.

Unless hes cut then ur boned lol.
>>
>>16790050
Maybe this is true, but people ask for help or advice with things they're passionate about all the time.
Stop being such a kill joy.
>>
>>16790061
>Unless hes cut then ur boned lol.
lol
>>
>>16790063
I'm not trying to kill her joy, I'm just suggesting she doesn't over think the sexual dynamic she has with her boyfriend and instead just lets the natural passion of the act lead her. It will be more pleasurable both emotionally and physically for the both of them, regardless of any special sex techniques.
>>
>>16789787
just try wrapping your teeth with your lips from the inside and try doing it this way
your lips will be between your teeth and his dick
its not the best way to do it, but it shows you where your teeth have to be and how much your mouth should be open
practice a bit and get back to the usual maintaining same position for teeth
>>
Just make sure your teeth never touch his penis. Put your lips over your teeth, like you're making a fish mouth. You can also put your tongue in front of your lower teeth.
>>
Honestly, try licking around his divk as you go up and down. If you can manage it, try a small bit of deep throating.

(Maybe I am just weird because I can deepthroat so easily..)
>>
>>16789787
less teeth, more tongue
>>
>>16790178
How do you deal with the scary feeling when the dick is inside your throat?
>>
>>16791010
It's actually an interesting feeling. To deal with fear though, don't go as deep and test waters first. Don't stay in the position and pull back after briefly deep throating.
>>
Look him in the eyes a bit & say "its so big"

And swallow his cum and be likw "it taste sooo good"
>>
OP here, and im passionate about making love to him... i want him to feel good, therefor im just looking for better ways to do it... im not trying to get too technical, i just need some tips.
>>
>>16790061
My bf has trouble pulling his foreskin down. He says it gets too sensitive, and his foreskin is tight so it hurts to pull down.

How do I give good bjs with these problems? Like... I know some of the spots that feel good on most penises, but they're covered by a foreskin and that can't possibly feel as good as direct contact, can it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.