[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating but in the friendzone...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: ok large.jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ok large.jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
Been good friends with this girl. Cemented into the friend zone and I don't really care. She doesn't date anyone since her divorce and I don't either since I'm a shy guy.

Well recently I moved away and I've been hanging with different girls, took one on a few dates.

She saw a pic I posted on facebook with new girlfriend and went berserk. Blowing my phone up fuming mad, posting long subliminal rants about me being unfaithful, Now what? What is/was her endgame? Why would she keep me in the friendzone but get mad at me dating as if I'm her boyfriend? Does she not realize I'm a 23 year old male with needs/wants she would never give me?

Me and this girl have never kissed, slept together or anything. Very very platonic as I am/was too beta to make a move. The most intimate thing we've probably done was me massaging her feet while watching a movie.

tl;dr: Girl who had me in the friendzone is pissed that I am dating another girl.
>>
>>16789724

im assuming she explicitly stated at some point that you arent dating / together. and as such there is no reason to think this is a long distance relationship.

so truly your only response should be
>huh?

or to expand on that
>I'm sorry, did you think we were in a relationship? i tried but you said XX and thats why YY.

then wait for her to react
>>
I'm situations like this it is futile to ponder what exactly her motivations are. Hey behavior is insane, manipulative, unstable, and unhealthy. What you should really be asking us is how the hell to get away from her quickest.
>>
>>16789724
>Why would she keep me in the friendzone but get mad at me dating as if I'm her boyfriend?

because you are her backup after she gets used by the bad boys.
>>
>>16789746
either that or she is a narcissistic cunt and she is angry that she will lose the attention you are giving her.
>>
>how the hell to get away from her quickest.

this
>>
>>16789724
You're her emotional tampon and pseudo boyfriend because she can't find a man. Eother that or classic orbiter. Either way that's what happens when a girl is your 'best friend'. Just wait until she starts manipulating you and tries to ruin your relationships. No girl wants a man who texts with another woman every other night
>>
>>16789734
>im assuming she explicitly stated at some point that you arent dating / together. and as such there is no reason to think this is a long distance relationship.

She constantly posts on facebook about how single and she is. There were rumors we were dating once but she was very quick to announce on facebook with a long rant about how she's single and doesn't need a man.

Made me feel like crap because I secretly enjoyed the rumor that I was dating a girl as hot as her ;_;

>>16789739
yeah I'm convinced she's insane as well.I stopped replying to her and she's been blowing up my phone with calls, texts and even sending messages on facebook.

>>16789797
>pseudo boyfriend
sounds accurate because we hang out and go places to eat but with ZERO intimacy or anything.
>>
>>16789808

then yeah. ask her what her deal is. then when she sys bull shit, call her out on it and say you are better than that / jer
>>
>>16789724
If you explain any of it to her, like how she made it clear you weren't a thing or how there has been zero intimacy, you will play right into her hands.

She will blame you and say it was because you never asked. That's the trap because it vaguely could be true. The kicker is she'll use that doubt she just planted to twist you up. She'll say now she doesn't want to get serious because you are far away and she isn't sure she can trust you (cue rant about her ex).

Then you are right back at square one. You are there for her and showing her attention and getting nothing in return in the hopes she'll come around.

Try it and see. I bet she follows that exact script. Which should tell you to get the fuck away from her and her head games. Respect yourself more than that.
>>
Please keep us updated OP. I'm a girl who's been burned by a guy who went running back to someone in your position so this shit is funny to me.
>>
You feed her attention.
She is scared that one you finnaly man up and find a girl of yourself, she wont get any attention from you that feeds her ego.
In her mind, she keeps blowing you off while you keep trying and trying because she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
amazing..

You can now play the dread game and use it to your leverage ;)
>>
>>16789724
>The most intimate thing we've probably done was me massaging her feet while watching a movie
lol
>>
>>16789724

>long subliminal rants about me being unfaithful
>subliminal

I'd say you don't know what this word means, but I'm about 70% sure this is a troll thread anyway.
>>
>>16790200
I mean it as in she'll post long rants without saying any names but it's obviously directed at me.

>>16790030
I'll try

>>16789859
I will break her mind games.
>>
Think about what she had to gain by you being in her friendzone. Did you buy her shit while her bf/husband fucked her silly? Did you always hold her purse or her shopping bags? Did you do all that boyfriend shit with her without actually being her boyfriend?

Now that you're in a relationship, that gravy train came to a halt. She's upset because you're supplicating to somebody else and not her. It's like a two year old and his toys - give him a toy, he won't play with it, but let another kid play with it and suddenly it's "MY TOY WAAAAAAAH"
>>
>>16789724

Its because you hurted her ego you dumb beta, when you hooked up with another girl she felt like she wasn't attractive to you anymore, stop talking to this cunt and focus on the girl that might suck your dick.
>>
>>16789724
>girl gets pissed off at you for cheating even though at no point in the relationship you agreed to be exclusive of even implied exclusitivity
This is hilarious. I can't believe this shit actually happens in real life. The bitch is a fucking nut.
>>
>>16790521
I'll admit I did buy her a lot of shit mostly out of sympathy and having nothing better else to spend money on(me being dumb and lonely at the time)

and I pretty much did act as a boyfriend despite zero intimacy and her constantly telling the world in all caps that she's single ;_;

>>16790556
new girl has already sucked my dick after a few weeks of dating. She gives me everything I wished "friend" girl would have gave me. Intimacy.
>>
>>16790613

so why the fuck are you even bothering with this bitch? just man the fuck up and tell her to fuck off
>>
>>16789724
I've had something sort of similar happen. It's pretty funny in a "man people can be weird" way.

>First real feelings for girl during highschool, happens over a period of a year or so when I'm 17-18
>really good friends ect, do debutante with her, plan on asking her out after the final dance (that way there isn't any awkward practice I'm obliged to if she says no)
>Other guy gets wind of this, asks her out three days before deb night, she says yes
>brutal heart break the likes I've never felt since

Fast forward to when I'm 19 and I get my first real GF. HS crush and I are still sort of friends, we're all in the same group so she's at any parties we might be having.
She is blatantly uncomfortable around the girlfriend, always reinforcing with me when we talk privet how she's "my best female friend" and shit. This continues through the whole relationship and then onto my next one, three years later (she's not as bad now).
Allegedly she is always flirty with me at parties as well, although this comes from my current partner and I think she will be blowing things out of proportion.

TL;DR: People are fucking hypocritical cunts.
>>
>>16790040

This.

If you really like OP, you'll be able to use what she's said to catch her moment of madness and enjoy watching her try to explain herself.
>>
She's crazy, stay away from her and thank god that you were friendzoned before you got in too deep.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.