[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diagnosed ass burgers >fuck ton of social anxiety >deep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: rei.png (151KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
151KB, 400x291px
>diagnosed ass burgers
>fuck ton of social anxiety
>deep, monotone voice
>no social skills

wat do?
>>
Who cares?
>>
File: MReadyCNMSEELIFE.001.jpg (341KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MReadyCNMSEELIFE.001.jpg
341KB, 960x1200px
Get a councilor and do volunteer work to make friends to help gain more social skills.
>>
>>16789123
>be me
>poor social skills
>deep voice, hopefully not monotone lol
>anxiety issues, get panic attack from being 10 minutes late to a lecture
>encyclopedic knowledge
>psychiatrists from the autism research center of local psychiatric hospital "diagnose" me with asperger even though I'm sub clinical on all tests but they insist
Told everyone to fuck right off with their diagnosis, don't want to end up in r9k. I now force myself to face situations that trigger my anxiety instead of crippling myself from avoidance. I'm working on my humor, and trying not to be uncomfortable when people talk about sex or make racy jokes (obviously I'm KV at 23).
I'm making progress, I'm now part of a small "social circle" and we have inside jokes. Other students ask to study with me and compliment me on my teaching ability when I explain stuff on the whiteboard, which boosts my confidence. Hardest part now is learning how to communicate and engage with people on an emotional level, that whole empathy thing. Results encourage me to keep going in moments of doubt, I know I'm gonna make it.

I've been meant to understand that I'm "different" since primary school by teachers and other children even though most couldn't quite put words onto it. I probably won't ever be the same inside as other people but I don't care, "different" isn't "worse". I'll fix my deficiencies and play to my strengths. I don't know if my blend of "different" really is asperger, could be, but I don't care for labels.

OP, what to do depends on how well you function currently. Are you perfectly happy with your life right now ? I know I certainly wasn't, I was failing all my classes, too terrified to leave my own room for days on end, had cut contact with everyone I knew, suicidal and deep in psychotic depression. You can change if you want to.

inb4 blogging
>>
>>16789123

>i have challenges
>what do

overcome them

>its not that easy

i didnt say it was. but the first step to having goals it to actually have a goal. your goal is to get over social anxiety and enjoy life despite it. dont feed your anxiety.

being social may be hard. but you still have the choice to do it. it may not be a great choice or even a good one, but you have a choice. the moment you start claiming you can't because of things like social anxiety, you relent your control and your life becomes meaningless. you become a tool used by a universe. you decide you are not actually a living being.

the universe isn't hostile. it is indifferent. indifferent enough to let these sort of afflictions exist, but not hostile enough that going against them will destroy you. they wont even hurt you.

being short doesn't mean you can't reach the top shelf. it just means you have to try harder to reach there.
>>
File: lurch.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
lurch.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>16789123
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.