[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf almost broke up with me tonight because of my lack of trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1453140463105.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1453140463105.png
13KB, 555x407px
My gf almost broke up with me tonight because of my lack of trust with her. She knows I have trust issues because of the bitch that came before her, but it's like she forgets about that. I guess I don't know how to put previous issues aside. Bleh
>>
K
>>
>>16789112
>>
well then she can fuck off then.

Try to not be intense next time
>>
Sure, she should be understanding of that - but what happened in the past also doesn't mean that you have a free pass to be an asswipe.
>>
>>16789112
OP please, think about how she feels. She trusts you but you don't trust her, that's a big issue. It has to be hard on her to see you not trusting her when she sees it as there is nothing not to trust about herself. It is a selfish move on your part.

Last girl was a bitch, this is a new girl, big chance she isn't like the last girl. Trusting her is your only option OP, it's that or you lose her.
>>
>>16789112

just because she knows of your issues does not mean she has to put up with them. you have trust issues. she has not trusting issues. sounds like its not a good match and its a reasonable reason to break up with someone, especially if you're annoying about your lack of trust. dont get me wrong, trust no bitch, but you dont show it. that just makes it harder to catch them when they arent being trustworthy.
>>
>She knows I have trust issues because of my obsessive shit about some other woman that has nothing to do with her or our relationship

and this is why I dumped my ex.
>>
Just because she knows about your trust issues doesn't mean she can't break up with you because of them
>>
>>16789112

There's implicit trust and real trust.

She deserves your implicit trust unless she violates it.

Real trust is earned with time and consistency in behavior.
>>
>>16789112
My gf's trust issues hurt the relationship all the time. You need to see it as a problem that needs fixing, not a trait that needs understanding.
>>
>my gf doesn't understand that I need to take my baggage from previous relationships and lay it on her back.
>wtf?
Try not to make YOUR ISSUES her issues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.