[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing my gf like other guys pictures Should I dump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
I keep seeing my gf like other guys pictures

Should I dump? I think I should
>>
how dare she have male friends who she wants to encourage or even be happy for
>>
>>16789002
and occasionally have sex with them
>>
>she uses social media
Dump
>>
If she's browsing around, she's likely not committed.
>>
You should use I statements

You should say
>Sara I've noticed you like other dudes pictures online. When you do that I feel like you find them more attractive than me. Am I wrong to think that?

You could swave it up a bit buy turning it into a joke where you kinda poke fun at yourself for being so insecure and sounding like a pussy.

Dumping a girl just cuz she likes other dudes fb pics is fucking retarded. So just bring it up with the I statement. And in the mean time work on your self esteem, buy working out, getting a skill, or just watching some YouTube videos on how to fuck better. Nothing boosts my self esteem like making a girl cum really hard. Try any of that.
>>
>>16789027
It's gay that I even have to compete once we started talking seriously I stopped liking anyone else's pictures
>>
>>16789035
I don't know what your trying to say dude? Your mad cuz you have to compete with other dudes?

Idk dude you probably shouldn't look at your relationship like that. Either you have super low self esteem or your gf is a whore. You should feel relaxed and secure with your gf not like your constantly in competition. You got some work to do on yourself bro if that's the case. You seem young and I used to feel like that when I was younger.
>>
>>16789073
You think it's normal for someone's SO to go around liking pictures of the opposite sex? found the cuck
>>
>>16789106
it's not normal if she doesn't know them.

Like alright i know my gf still keeps contact with friends from HS or College and they upload pictures, my gf puts like on them and i wouldn't get upset at all.
Now if she puts likes on every photo of every IRL chad she has on FB then we have a problem.
>>
>>16789106
Pretending that other dudes cease to exist just because she's in a relationship isn't normal either. I mean shit, if I like someone's picture it doesn't even necessarily mean I think they're attractive. Facebook isn't even a dating site.

If he caught her swiping right on other dude's Tinders it'd be a different story.
>>
>>16789002
if its a photo of male friend and his accomplishments or something, then fine. but if its just selfies of chad then you're a cuck if you stay with her.
>>
Is she liking the pictures or sucking their dicks?
>>
>>16789106
Shut your mouth you goddamn teenager.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.