[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Following a stranger's advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Should I take this person's advice? They are a complete stranger on the internet. They sound pretty convincing when read aloud but I don't want to jump to a decision so quickly that could change allot.
>>
>>16788847

wew, asking /adv/ about advice given to you by an /adv/ poster

actually i haven't seen one of those before, unironically

what was your original question, OP?
>>
>>16788847
I assume you are a pedo and therefore yes, you should take the advice
>>
>>16788856
If tickling a little kid in odd places and kissing them was ok , cause they are giggling and laughing about it.
>>
>>16788856
Also that was not 4chan it was posted on .
>>
>>16788875
>>16788890

lol are you that pedo who comes here often and always gets shat on by this 1 dude who keeps telling you to kill yourself for being a pedo
>>
>>16788875
>>16788890

Glad to see you didn't kill yourself, m8. You had me worried with your thread the other night

Still a creepy pedo, still desperately in need of therapy, and I'm still reporting all your threads, but I'm glad you're not dead
>>
>>16788875
it's not ok if your intentions are nasty. Now fuck off, we get your pedo threads every week. It's boring now
>>
>>16788897
No. I just got done with a ban from a mod actually. It was for , and get this ; Being a pedophile. Not doing anything to kids, just admitting an attraction
>>
>>16788901
Reporting for what?
>>
>>16788901

lol i think the pedo brought his friend

and no, just because kids are giggling doesn't mean they know you're getting erect from it
>>
>>16788927
Not to be creepy but...have you ever felt children's skin? It's sooo nice..
>>
>>16788951

it's disgusting, i can't stand children f a m
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.