[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentine's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1454413610760.jpg (82KB, 1192x1170px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454413610760.jpg
82KB, 1192x1170px
This girl is on my course at uni. Over the last few months we've spent a lot of time together, but I never looked at her romantically. Recently though, I've started liking her, and I can pretty much say I'm 100% sure she reciprocates (she goes out of her way to be with me, does strange things just to touch me etc). Neither of us have ever said or suggested we were into each other like that but its obvious to me and probably to her too.

I asked her if she's doing anything on Sunday (v-day), and upon her saying no I informed her that she was now - which she seemed happy about.

The thing is I have no fucking clue what to do.

We're students and not rolling in cash by any means ,and I don't really want to go out for dinner because it's a bit cliché or whatever. Just something not too expensive (under £50), with a 'homemade' touch to it that I can spring on her.

We live in a city which at this time of year is below freezing point most of the time, and she's generally into arts & crafts, cute creations and stuff. If we were in a warmer place, something like an evening picnic under the stars would suit, to give an idea of what I'm after.

Side note she's a QT Asian although absolutely westernised, so that doesn't really change anything.

Side side note I'm not a total weabu.

Thanks!
>>
>>16788740
Nothing wrong with dinner, even if it is a cliche. It's a cliche for a reason - because it's a one-size-fits-all first date
>>
>>16788754
Thanks.

Thing about that is that we've already been on 'dates', in terms of getting to know each other and whatnot, which is the most appealing thing to me about dinner dates. I just want to create a more romantic atmosphere.
Won't rule dinner out though.

Also most places are fully booked besides the most expensive and cheapest establishments.
>>
Bump. Similar-ish situation, been with girl a month or so though.
>>
>>16788767
If you already know her pretty well and have the space and facilities to, make her dinner (or cook dinner together) at yours.
>>
>>16788740

>and upon her saying no I informed her

that wording

literal autism holy shit hhahhahahahahaha
>>
>>16788947
>reporting events in continuous prose without using repetitive language
>like they teach you in school
>like you LEARN

>parallels drawn to learning impairment

Nice shitposting
>>
>>16788767
You can get her some flowers, like a bouquet of you two will walk before/after dinner. If there's a nice place to walk about, even on campus or something. Could go to comedy shows, performances, swim in a pool, whatever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.