[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok adv I'm a girl and I have this female friend who is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1442537546798.jpg (31KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1442537546798.jpg
31KB, 403x403px
Ok adv

I'm a girl and I have this female friend who is driving me mad. Here's why:

>whenever talks with me talks about boobs (she has none, I have G cup becaue I'm fat and she bangs on and on how terrible it is to be a flatchest
>always mentions her ex, some guys she currently obsesses over (and there's plenty of them)
>complains how she misses sex, cuddling and having a bf
>is terribly shallow, talks about boobs, ass, make up and clothes all the time

issue? I don't give a fuck at all. I mean, I heard these things already so many times it bores me to death. Her elaborate essays tfw no tits, or summaries of her dreams about and ex she was with for 3 nights five years ago...

I have other girl friends and we talk about boys and sex and make up and cute clothes and all that girly shit, but they can talk about other things to; this one is always focused on her looks and tfw no bf and it makes me feel uncomfortable like hell. I don't even know how to respond to half of her messages

what do???
>>
>>16788602
Is there a good reason why you're reluctant to cut off your friendship with her? It doesn't seem like either of you are suitable friends with each other.
>>
>>16788602
Post your tits
>>
>>16788602

Some women can't stand the endless shitchatter that women do; try making friends with guys and see if you relate better.
>>
File: tumblr_o1foz3gDJt1r4vymlo1_400.jpg (27KB, 275x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1foz3gDJt1r4vymlo1_400.jpg
27KB, 275x263px
>>16788602
Theres a difference to having a friend who sees you as a friend, and a friend who sees you as a GIRLfriend. She probably just thinks that this is how she's supposed to talk with other females. Honestly, I would just distance yourself from her because types like these are basic and only want to get laid and talk about getting laid.
>>
>>16788618
yeah, she's kinda clingy and I have no reason to cut her because we don't fight because I detest her quietly. Shes always the one to talk, message first and I feel bad with not replying

also she tells me how much I mean to her and how she likes me and misses me and all this shit so I feel super guilty whenever I even consider ending friendship with her
>>
>>16788628
Shut the fuck up about the shit nobody cares about and post your fucking udders you useless sow
>>
>>16788623
I have a guy friend, actually, and I love him in non romantic way but he was recently v shitty to me so we don't talk

anyway my female friend knows him to and always comments on how fit he is and ponders on his sex life and it makes me feel super awkward because he's like my bro

she literally wants to shag any bloke she knows and always fails and tells me about it at length and I just don't care abour sex or relationship that much so I'm like 'okay, xd'

>>16788620
can't be arsed to take a pic, Peggy
>>
>>16788636
is the faggot sad cause he cant get laid?
>>
You have two choices:

1) phase her out gently: slowly stop replying to her. Make replies less and less frequent until she stops. If she asks why, you say everyone's favourite lie "I was busy".

2) Burn your bridges: Tell her straight that you find her conversation repetitive, shallow and self absorbed. Tell her you don't wish to continue the friendship. Expect defensiveness and possibly tears.

99% of people choose option 1 because most people are cowards who want an easy life.
>>
>>16788646
Why would I want sex?
>>
>>16788628
All right, well I think her being clingy and not having common interests is definitely a legitimate reason to stop being friends. I'm the master of burning bridges with people, but if you want to save the friendship and your sanity, could you hint at your disinterest? I'd recommend being honest with her instead, though.
>>
>>16788664
well, I told her more than once that these are not my topics and I think it shows. I don't want to hurt her feelings or whatever but it's so tedious to talk with her six hours daily about small tits and lack of sex. Whenever I try to introduce another topic she switches back

Idk man
>>
>>16788620
this.
tits or gtfo
>>
>>16788679
Maybe you should just set her up with someone. Even if it's the guy friend who was shitty to you or just some person you don't really know, show them a picture of her and ask if they'd tap it. Introduce them. At the very least she probably won't be AS desperate. Although she will probably talk to you about fucking them.
>>
>>16788626
T-t-tomoko?
>>
>>16788644
Initials plz
>>
Women are so dumb. You don't line her, you don't find her interesting, you have nothing but bad things to say about her, why even call her your friend? And why make this thread, you're really not askimg for advice, you're just venting because you know that the way you feel about this girl is the way your friend group feels about you. No one wants to read this inane chatter.
>>
>>16788679
Did you tell her or.... Really Tell Her.....

In the middle of her raving on, say "Enough" in a loud voice. Sit her down don't let her get a word in until you've finished telling her what you've told us.

It might be what she needs to change, or at least self assess.
>>
>>16789807
DG but I can guarantee its not about you, she doesnt come here

>>16789819
Stop projecting m8

>>16789829
Yeah, I guess i'll tell her it seriously bothers me that she always bitches about the same non relevant things
But i really tried to a avoid doing that because it's gonna upset her but i suppose its still better than giving her up completely
>>
>>16790711
>Yeah, I guess i'll tell her it seriously bothers me that she always bitches about the same non relevant things
>But i really tried to a avoid doing that because it's gonna upset her but i suppose its still better than giving her up completely

Instead of doing that, why don't you steer the conversation towards more interesting, in-depth topics? You don't need to go "hey you suck you're boring" just go "you know, I just think X is more interesting than obsessing about tits, why do we girls always focus on our appearance, yadda yadda " etc.
>>
>>16788636
top kek
>>
>>16788602
If you really want to cut contact with her then slowly stop replying to her or give her really short, vague messages that suggest your apathy with out being direct.

its sounds like this girl has high standards from what you have said and she keeps trying to get with guys that are not interested. she should just go on a dating site, tinder or craigslist if she just wants to fuck. she will get tons of messages.
>>
>>16788602
Your friend is obviously either very thirsty and loves sex or acts and talks like a slut because she hates her dad, maybe both. Also, I think you need to lighten up (not physically, mentally I mean) and learn to live a little, because your friend sounds like more fun than a bore like you

In the interest of learning how to let loose and have fun, post a pic of your breasts or kindly get the fuck out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.