[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with guilt when confession isn't an option?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1436986475050.png (7KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436986475050.png
7KB, 498x450px
How do you cope with guilt when confession isn't an option?
This particular thing I did years ago and i still feel it in my stomach when I think about it
>>
You make amends as best you can. If not to your own victims, then at least to others in their situation. If you don't mind my asking, what did you do?
>>
>>16788422
I didn't really hurt anybody, but what I did was degenerate, shameful, disgusting, and I can't help but think of what people would think if they knew.
I'm too ashamed to type it out.
>>
>>16788325
How many dicks did you suck, OP?
>>
>>16788432

Do it. Get it off your chest. You're on 4chan it's not gonna be the worst thing any of us have heard
>>
>>16788435
When I was 14 I put peanut butter on my vagina so my dog would lick it
My stomach is doing flips thinking about it
>>
>>16788448
LOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wow. That is amazing. I bet you came too didn't you? Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's fucking pathetic!
>>
>>16788435
Also it dosen't help the same dog is sitting beside me
>>
>>16788448
Most girls with dogs do some weird shit so you're kind of normal
>>
>>16788448

Is that really it?

Really not that abnormal, especially considering you were basically just a curious kid at the time. It's definitely not a story you want to go around telling people, but not really something you need to be too guilty about either. I really doubt the dog was bothered by it, and nobody else ever needs to know
>>
>>16788448
Didn't that happen in Orange Is The New Black...?
>>
File: youngape.jpg (315KB, 2659x1717px) Image search: [Google]
youngape.jpg
315KB, 2659x1717px
>>16788448
All aboard the ruse cruise

Now I want some peanut butter
>>
>>16788461
As a girl with dogs I can confirm it's not normal and it's still very degenerate. Especially given the fact that OP was 14, so not a curious kid anymore, just a shameless slut.

No, kidding, but it really is disgusting and I'll never understand where people find these ideas like 'I'll put some penaut butter on my vagina and give my dog to lick!' My boring braing wouldn't come up with shit like that ever but whatever

Op, don't let the internet convince you that what you did was normal or fine because it was depraved, disgusting and all, but now you can't undo it so just let it go and don't do stuff like this again
>>
>>16788448

A girl that will break the rules, it's been a long time.
>>
>>16788484
Grandma get off the internet
>>
I did the same thing as a kid, mainly because I was so sheltered and sexually frustrated that the only way to get some sort of release was to masturbate compulsively and use my grandma's dog. I'm really ashamed of it, but the best thing you can do is try to forget about it. If you have intrusive thoughts, block them out by distracting yourself constantly. Good luck, op.
>>
>>16788432
So who was the guy you cheated with?
>>
>>16788678
Sparky
>>
>>16788455
My fucking sides. Thank you, OP, for a much MUCH needed laugh.

>>16788484
Fuck off
>>
>>16788692
LOL. Damn it OP, you're killing me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM thread theme
>>
>>16788448
When I was 12 I made my cat lick my dick once. We both felt weird about it.

Point is you gots to chill. And at least your not Whitney Wisconsin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.