[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I develop a sense of empathy and sympathy? I have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1455040225440.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1455040225440.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
How can I develop a sense of empathy and sympathy? I have been like this almost my entire life. Whenever someone tells me about their shitty life I can pretend to care but in my head I am just like " stfu pussy your life ain't that hard" i also cannot put myself in their shoes no matter how hard I try. Sometimes I can but only if I have gone through the same but again, it is SOMETIMES. This has been starting to affect my marriage as sometimes I am a dick to my wife and I do not realize I am until she storms off mad.

Help.
>>
stop being 14
>>
>>16788097
you could be a sociopath, look a bit into that and if you find yourself a bit too often in other sociopath's experiences and stories, you should maybe get someone experienced to work with about it
>>
>>16788147
Where can I find such a thing?
>>
>>16788216
As in sociopaths stories and experiences
>>
Sociopaths don't worry about being sociopaths.

You're fucked up in a normal way, see a therapist. Probably just another narcissist.
>>
>>16788216
I believe there is a book "confession of a sociopath", and also I saw some articles on Vice(yes I know) about it that actually link to some good reads..That's all I know, google it a bit and I am sure something will pop up
>>
>>16788097
You just need to be more understanding and think before you talk. Ask yourself is what I'm about to say positive? If the answer is no then stfu. Things you say in anger you will forget because you were mad and most times don't need it, garaunteed she won't forget and it will eat away at her until she gives up and eventually stops loving you because you obviously don't love her otherwise you wouldn't be a dick all the time. Do some research and find a self help book
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.